Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

If You Truely Love God Don,t Ignore This....... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Truely Love God Don,t Ignore This....... (155 Views)

Big God Don Do Am Again- Portable Show His Newly Acquired Land Rover In London / VIDEO: ‘God Don Butter My Bread’- King Charles Says In Nigerian Pidgin English / Did The Crime, The Past Don`t Matter – Sauce Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Truely Love God Don,t Ignore This....... by Pastorose: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2021
MOD PLEASE APPROVE

God almighty will bless every hands that will donate in one way or the other.
Please if you truly love God don't ignore this child to die, this 13 Months old baby was diagnosed with Cancer of the thyroid gland is at Faith medical center located at bakery Road Lafia Nasarawa State just beside high quality bakery..

Heard the mother went to give birth at one local home like that because of lack of funds to go to the hospital.

I don’t want to imagine the pain the innocent baby is going through and even the mother is going through right now.. 1.5 million Naira, pls noting is too small.

Please my people whatever you can do to help please i beg you reach out�����

They are at Faith medical center Lafia, Nasarawa State you can reach out the mom, anything at all please.. pampers / baby milk/ hospital bills / money for drugs and surgery 1.5 million Naira. please my people ���
Pastor ose

Account Number :2105612795

Bank name :UBA

God almighty will bless every hands that will donate in one way or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Lind Princess!! No African Movie Is As Interesting As This New Hit 2021 / Today Marks Five Years Bovi Lost His Mum / Why Man Had To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.