Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 (516 Views)

Buhari’s Achievements Place Tinubu Ahead Of Others: Fashola / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by MrOjay1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Among the political heavyweights of south eastern origin vying for the presidential position in 2023,there is no credible leader who really has the interest of Ndi Igbo at heart.

From Orji Uzor Kalu to Okorocha to Ekweremadu to Umahi and their ilks,none of these aforementioned can really bring development to the south east if you study their track records in their respective states.

They all looted their states to penury except Dave Umahi to some extent from what I've been observing.

The reason I included Umahi is because of his tendency to kowtow before the Northern caliphate,putting the lives of Ndi Ebonyi at risk in the hands of fulani herdsmen just for the furtherance of his selfish presidential ambition.

Orji Kalu and Okorocha both looted Abia and Imo to abject penury.

It's so unfortunate that these unscrupulous elements are the kind of political heayweights we have in south east.
The few I'd have wanted to contest who I believe would do well do not not have the political pull and base to usurp the aforementioned.The likes of Chidoka Osita and Kingsley Moghalu would have made very fit candidates for the job.
It's better we look else where to another geo political zone.
This brings me to Bolaji Tinubu.

There is so much I would have said but for time constraint but I'll quickly summarise.

Tinubu is better than all heavyweight leaders of south eastern region.

You can see he looted Lagos state but yet Lagos is still the biggest commercial hub in West Africa.

You will say he appoints stooges into political positions but yet there are no major reports of gross incompetence and maladministration.

I'm not a fan of Tinubu but if I were to pick between Tinubu,Orji Kalu,Okorocha and Ekweremadu;I will go for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by wakaman: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
As a Yoruba man, I would tell you voting for whoever you like to vote for is your prerogative!
But let the person tell you he is contesting first Na!
Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Kriss216: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
As a Yoruba man, I will tell you, Tinubu is a thief. He’s my uncle, I know what I’m saying.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Ogilinsaka: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
wakaman:
As a Yoruba man, I would tell you voting for whoever you like to vote for is your prerogative!
But let the person tell you he is contesting first Na!

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by VaselineCrew: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why you had to state your tribe? I don't know!

I guess it just boils down to how you subconsciously realize that decisions Nigerians make when choosing a leader revolve NOT around the leaders love for the Nation and it's citizens, OR, their ability to inspire innovation and problem solving, NO NO NO NO NO...

...What you realize, I guess, is that most Nigerians make voting decisions based on tribe and maybe some garri and palm oil; talk about a 21st century electorate, BRILLIANT!!!

So tell us why again, you are choosing another usual crook to further balkanize our land, destroying lives of our brothers and sisters? Tell us, we are all ears, and can't wait for a further collapse of Nigeria

TODAY, Dollar is almost N500, that news is on front page... How much is rice again? Okay!

Continue

May God forgive all of you... Sometimes, I do wonder if all of you are demons that enjoy the tears and suffering of people.
Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Ogilinsaka: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
MrOjay1:
Among the political heavyweights of south eastern origin vying for the presidential position in 2023,there is no credible leader who really has the interest of Ndi Igbo at heart.

From Orji Uzor Kalu to Okorocha to Ekweremadu to Umahi and their ilks,none of these aforementioned can really bring development to the south east if you study their track records in their respective states.

They all looted their states to penury except Dave Umahi to some extent from what I've been observing.

The reason I included Umahi is because of his tendency to kowtow before the Northern caliphate,putting the lives of Ndi Ebonyi at risk in the hands of fulani herdsmen just for the furtherance of his selfish presidential ambition.

It's so unfortunate that these unscrupulous elements are the kind of political heayweights we have in south east.
The few I'd have wanted to contest who I believe would do well do not not have the political pull and base to usurp the aforementioned.The likes of Chidoka Osita and Kingsley Moghalu would have made very fit candidates for the job.

There is so much I would have said but for time constraint but I'll quickly summarise.

You can see he looted Lagos state but yet Lagos is still the biggest commercial hub in West Africa.

You will say he appoints stooges into political positions but yet there are no major reports of gross incompetence and maladministration.

I'm not a fan of Tinubu but if I were to pick between Tinubu,Orji Kalu,Okorocha and Ekweremadu;I will go for Tinubu.

Fake Igbo boy. Ewedu boy

3 Likes

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by gidgiddy: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Does not matter who the President of Nigeria is, he or she will end up a failure like all others before him.

Nigeria simply does not work as a country
Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Fahdiga(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why won't a sniffer vote for his fellow junkie

1 Like

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Mraphel: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Igbo should fight for their right in PDP presidency
Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Vistra40: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
MrOjay1:

You are within your rights to vote whoever you choose. You don’t need to explain to anybody

1 Like

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Don't know why frustrated Afonja miscreants are always claiming Igbo on nairaland

is it dat they have low self-esteem or what ?

2 Likes

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Austino50: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
As Edo boy I will vote Tinubu in 2023. He remains the best of them all
Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Candidate004: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Op mind ya self

1 Like

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Candidate004: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austino50:
As Edo boy I will vote Tinubu in 2023. He remains the best of them all

What about Osinbanjo or Sowore

1 Like

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Generalnomercy: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
MrOjay1:

Yoruba's now changing their ethnicity because of 2023 presidential election.

Are Igbos not great wonder?

Its always a pride to be an Igbo so Yorubas can deny their ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: The reason I will vote for Tinubu ahead of any other eastern leader in 2023 by Charmingrascal(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
MrOjay1:

As a Yoruba man I will tell you that you are on your own.

Odi bo fun Tinubu o so ibo nu.

(1) (Reply)

No One Can Stand Against The New Leaders In South West Like Sunday Igboho - FFK / Nigerian Soldier Arrested Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits– Zamfara Gov / 2023: No Zoning Of Presidency To South In APC – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.