Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently (1663 Views)

African Games Medal Table: Nigeria Presently At Fourth Position / 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Something great is happening in Nigerian football a club found 2019 is run professionally like a club run in Europe they are currently in the NNL lower league in Nigerian football they have more followers than all the clubs combined in Nigerian football history they currently have 120 thousand followers the club is own by vanderzzer group. they were formerly at awka ibom but they have relocated to Lagos one to the biggest cities in Nigeria. joined the Nigerian National League and played at Ikot-Ekpene Township Stadium since its formation.
VandrezzerFC established itself as a major force in Nigeria with the introduction of pre-match activities, live match streaming and commentary, selling of regular and premium match day and seasonal tickets, the introduction of lounges and suite in the executive box sections, implementation of top-notch sound systems in the stadium and others, as they aim to redefine the dynamics of club football in Nigeria. [2]
History
After four years of sponsoring the Joe Udofia Cup, [3] a grassroots football tournament played every year-end in Ibiono Ibom, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, Vandrezzer Energy Services Limited decided to set up a proper football club.
Consequently, the company purchased playing right for Vandrezzer FC in Nigeria club second-tier division, Nigeria National League (NNL) on September 10, 2019, with the intent of advancing to the top flight – Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL). On September 11, 2019, a day after the slot was bought, the club was successfully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) , as a sports business outfit under the Vandrezzer Group of Companies. The official unveiling of the club to the public, including the pioneer head coach Rafael Everton [4] [5]
(Brazil) and his technical crew, the backroom staff, and all registered players for the inaugural season, took place on November 24, 2019, at St. Theresa Primary School, Use Abat, Ibiono-Ibom in Akwa Ibom State. The Lions made their NNL debut on November 30, 2019, in a 1–0 away defeat to J. Atete FC of Ughelli ,
Delta State. The first league goal was scored by Ekerete Udom in the 65 minutes of the 2–0 home win against Bayelsa United .
In 2019, the leadership of Vandrezzer FC announced their plan to construct a 5,000 capacity stadium in Ibiono a local government in Akwa-Ibom state.
Stadium
Vandrezzer F.C. plays their home matches at the Ikot Ekpene stadium
Squad
As of 1 November 2020
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules . Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.

1 Share

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Their forigen coaches

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by paulolee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
good one coming from my state, am very proud of them because I do follow them up and watch their training and matches whenever am.in ikot ekpene Because I have a lot of friends In their squad..
can't wait for them to gain promotion to the npfl so that i would enjoy watching 3 football clubs from my state which I dnt think is happening in other state..
my joy is dt this vandrezzers are owned by private firms and are more digital than. the others it seems they are setting the pace for others Private investors to follow..

1 Like

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
paulolee:
good one
yes o hope the mode should push this to front-page to encourage our league
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
patoranking one of the artists invited to entertain the crowd during half time

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
their owner

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
their players

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by robosky02(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
yes o hope the mode should push this to front-page to encourage our league

Nice job but do your homework..... Edit your work, etc
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Their media room

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by Akilou: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lagos will be fun but I heard they were planning to relocate but not yet relocated. Have they physically relocated?
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by alade26632: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
patoranking one of the artists invited to entertain the crowd during half time
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Akilou:
Lagos will be fun but I heard they were planning to relocate but not yet relocated. Have they physically relocated?
they have already relocated Lagos has the stadia and fans to match their ambition. I pray they are not frustrated by lack of organization
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Their forigen coaches

Is that not IUFC and Akwa United's ex-coach? That Brazilian- Rafael Everton or something like that.
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Is that not IUFC and Akwa United's ex-coach? That Brazilian- Rafael Everton or something like that.

yes they just appoint him this season since the club was founded only forigen coaches has been their mangers.
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
yes they just appoint him this season since the club was founded only forigen coaches has been their mangers.

Interesting... the guy caused quite a stir with IUFC back then during his first season I'm the NPFL.

The NNL shouldn't be a problem for him.

The owners of the club are Dutch, right?

1 Like

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by paulolee(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
guy, easy with this ur foreign coach hype because its not good for the league, the county and the state have more experience coaches that would perform better than those foreign coaches and we have to appreciate ours the more..
you sounding Asif the foreign coaches have special advantage than clubs with local coaches..
if foreign leagues are dominated with foreign coaches, I still same can be applied to our local league because If you don't give the local coaches jobs, they cnt gain experience....my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by paulolee(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
they have already relocated Lagos has the stadia and fans to match their ambition. I pray they are not frustrated by lack of organization
thats a nice plan because lagos have the market and a large fan base dt love good football unlike my state dt hardly follows sports..
I see them making waves in lagos if they do things right going by how MFN club dt just started in agege few years back and now have a big fan base and currently in npfl..

1 Like

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
paulolee:

guy, easy with this ur foreign coach hype because its not good for the league, the county and the state have more experience coaches that would perform better than those foreign coaches and we have to appreciate ours the more..
you sounding Asif the foreign coaches have special advantage than clubs with local coaches..
if foreign leagues are dominated with foreign coaches, I still same can be applied to our local league because If you don't give the local coaches jobs, they cnt gain experience....my opinion
guy carry your local coaches and ur back ward local mentality out of here 20 clubs at the npfl are allcomot here coach by local coaches so they should ban forigen coaches to come to Nigeria because of your hatred and racist attitude? when last did your club qualify any Nigerian club for caf champion league ? pls carry your wahala
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Interesting... the guy caused quite a stir with IUFC back then during his first season I'm the NPFL.

The NNL shouldn't be a problem for him.

The owners of the club are Dutch, right?
they are Germans and nigerians
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by Ihenzy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
guy carry your local coaches and ur back ward local mentality out of here 20 clubs at the npfl are allcomot here coach by local coaches so they should ban forigen coaches to come to Nigeria because of your hatred and racist attitude? when last did your club qualify any Nigerian club for caf champion league ? pls carry your wahala
The coach has been in NPFL before, what are his records against the local coaches.
Not special about him joor,

1 Like

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
paulolee:
good one coming from my state, am very proud of them because I do follow them up and watch their training and matches whenever am.in ikot ekpene Because I have a lot of friends In their squad..
can't wait for them to gain promotion to the npfl so that i would enjoy watching 3 football clubs from my state which I dnt think is happening in other state..
my joy is dt this vandrezzers are owned by private firms and are more digital than. the others it seems they are setting the pace for others Private investors to follow..
if only the likes of dangote, otedolars, orji kalu, elumelu can get a club each in Nigeria league forigen investors we pop up soon who say the likes of roman abromahiv, man city owners and d likes of PSG owners can't own teams in Nigeria. Lmc should allow ex internationals like the likes of jay jay, KANU, and the likes to handle the organization of npfl the winners of the league should earn 2billion naira 2nd place 1. 5 billion 3 rd place 1 billion. this will attract private firm to own clubs the likes of Davido and wizkid can draw fans to stadiums with half time entertainment the media should promote the league look at the front page of complete sport u won't even see were d league is in d front cover. even the mode of nairaland refuse to pish this front page because is not news from Europe
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ihenzy:

The coach has been in NPFL before, what are his records against the local coaches.
Not special about him joor,
so no forigen coach should coach in Nigeria again?
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by paulolee(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
lolz...guy u said ur mind even if I dnt agree with you. .you are sounding asif the foreign coaches are better than the local ones wr have here..
if we don't use our coaches, I wonder how they would get experience needed....na people like Una make NFF gv rhor new contract even with all his mediocre performancces, na people like una make NFF stop treating our coaches well and believe dt our local coaches are only good as assistant to foreign coaches..
Egypt are very successful in country and club football going bu records with their local coaches and am yet to see the foreign coach dt would win us Afcon like d late keshi did..
continue talking down ur coaches and the foreigners go continue taking you for a ride with nothing to show to It....joker
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by Ihenzy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=kenzysmith post=98029332]so no forigen coach should quote]
The way you were stressing the foreign coach someone would think its Jose mourinho
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by Ihenzy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
so no forigen coach should coach in Nigeria again?
You are stressing the foreign coach as if he is the first foreign coach or he is the best in the country. One would think its even Jose Mourinho you are referring to
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...guy u said ur mind even if I dnt agree with you. .you are sounding asif the foreign coaches are better than the local ones wr have here..
if we don't use our coaches, I wonder how they would get experience needed....na people like Una make NFF gv rhor new contract even with all his mediocre performancces, na people like una make NFF stop treating our coaches well and believe dt our local coaches are only good as assistant to foreign coaches..
Egypt are very successful in country and club football going bu records with their local coaches and am yet to see the foreign coach dt would win us Afcon like d late keshi did..
continue talking down ur coaches and the foreigners go continue taking you for a ride with nothing to show to It....joker
oga your local coaches couldn't qualify us for common afcon since 2013, your local coaches didn't qualify us for under 20 and 17 worldcup oga your local coaches can not qualify us for car group stages of d champions league. For the ist time the national team players were pick on base on form and not reputation. Rohr is doing were he is building a young squad and I see progress and commitment from our players. No come carry your local coach come disrupt the process world cup is around d corner

1 Like

Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ihenzy:

You are stressing the foreign coach as if he is the first foreign coach or he is the best in the country. One would think its even Jose Mourinho you are referring to
go appoint local coach for your state team. Vanrenzzer mean business
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by paulolee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
oga your local coaches couldn't qualify us for common afcon since 2013, your local coaches didn't qualify us for under 20 and 17 worldcup oga your local coaches can not qualify us for car group stages of d champions league. For the ist time the national team players were pick on base on form and not reputation. Rohr is doing were he is building a young squad and I see progress and commitment from our players. No come carry your local coach come disrupt the process world cup is around d corner
am still shocked dt rhor still have a die hard fan like you even after his pragmatic and boring game style for almost 3yrs...incase u dnt know last afcon finals was between senegal and Algeria lead by local coaches..
your European rhor with many experience couldn't defeat a local Algerian coach with little experience abi??
what about the women team that a local coach do dominate for years before NFF listened to people like you and employed a foreign joker dt couldnt even win afcon against a south africa team being coached by a local female coach before he was disgraced in world cup.
continue placing those guys on high esteem...other African especially north americans are ahead of the others because they knows its only the local coaches dt knows the grassroot perfectly and are giving them jobs..
Nigeria should continue wasting dollars on foreigners dt hardly stick around to follow up players in our league games, incase u dnt kno rhor is currently out of the country, maybe relaxing In his country and DTS why you hardly see local players in our squads..
when AFcon nears, he comes around n gather professional around Europe to face an algeria or Egypt DTS dominated and coached by locals and you expect miracle to win abi?? u go pray tire because rome wasnt built in a day...
rhor would get paid n sacked and you get another foreigner to waste money on and the circle continues...
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by Ihenzy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
go appoint local coach for your state team. Vanrenzzer mean business
Appointing a foreign coach means they mean business ���.
Let your coach secure you qualification
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
paulolee:

am still shocked dt rhor still have a die hard fan like you even after his pragmatic and boring game style for almost 3yrs...incase u dnt know last afcon finals was between senegal and Algeria lead by local coaches..
your European rhor with many experience couldn't defeat a local Algerian coach with little experience abi??
what about the women team that a local coach do dominate for years before NFF listened to people like you and employed a foreign joker dt couldnt even win afcon against a south africa team being coached by a local female coach before he was disgraced in world cup.
continue placing those guys on high esteem...other African especially north americans are ahead of the others because they knows its only the local coaches dt knows the grassroot perfectly and are giving them jobs..
Nigeria should continue wasting dollars on foreigners dt hardly stick around to follow up players in our league games, incase u dnt kno rhor is currently out of the country, maybe relaxing In his country and DTS why you hardly see local players in our squads..
when AFcon nears, he comes around n gather professional around Europe to face an algeria or Egypt DTS dominated and coached by locals and you expect miracle to win abi?? u go pray tire because rome wasnt built in a day...
rhor would get paid n sacked and you get another foreigner to waste money on and the circle continues...
you type this long episode just to show the height of racism that has eaten deep into u, u pray to go to their land to hustle one day buh u don't want them to come to our land to hustle, rohr should choose players from the local league that has not been functioning for sometime now , and if they flop u demand for rohr head. rohr has qualified us for two major tournament which your so local coaches failed to since 2013. when last did a Nigerian club featured at the car champion league when little club side simba from Tanzania beat nasarawa and u want vandrezeer to go d same part by following this same part due to the fact that a local coach must mentor them. if am the NNf chairman or I have any club side in Nigeria I will go for a quality forigen coaches not one local coach that we be collecting bribe from players to get featured
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ihenzy:

Appointing a foreign coach means they mean business ���.
Let your coach secure you qualification
when last did ur local coach qualify any Nigerian team for group stages of caf champions league since the past 11 yes no Nigerian team has gone to caf final or even confederation cup final this una local coach syndrome dey vex me
Re: Vandrezzer Fc is the biggest club side in Nigeria presently by kenzysmith: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ihenzy:
Appointing a foreign coach means they mean business ���. Let your coach secure you qualification
It shows ambition bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Nigeria Beijing Olympics Final (nigeria U21 Promise Gold) / World Xi:team Of The 21st Century Do U Agree? / Why Nigerian Players Are Not Involvedin The Big Transfer Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.