Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Realm - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Realm (1438 Views)

Spirit Realm / The Dark Realm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Realm by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good work so far Op.

Keep it up.

I'm working on a book myself, so I know how hard it is to put down this ideas, and later re-worked them. Well done.

Just one tip for now. Let you dialogue start on a separate line. It will make it easier to read. e.g

"Any raven from Jojo?" Kosuku, a tall light skinned man in his late thirties who is sitting on the high seat at the council table asked. Behind him were two guards who stood firm and ready to bring any fly that tries to trouble the Ogba.
"None yet your Majesty" a chief replied sitting next to him are other chiefs who are representing all cities under the province, the priest and the croaker and some group leaders. the market woman leader lamented on the hike in food stuffs.
"That's expected to happen your Majesty, there are lots of bandits spread across the Layila road and the Selta abut is also not save . the people now travel by sea and that is more expensive . Chief Ilama explained. "I have sent Bosiwa to gather two thousand troops to support the abut guards from stopping bandits into the land , Sidi have not asked for my hands in dealing with Sheki so I will just look on and defend myself for now," the Ogba said
"How long more do we have to wait for the delegates?" he asks the priest , "I have sent Danunu to receive them your Majesty."
Re: The Realm by ShackWes(f): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Good work so far Op.

Keep it up.

I'm working on a book myself, so I know how hard it is to put down this ideas, and later re-worked them. Well done.

Just one tip for now. Let you dialogue start on a separate line. It will make it easier to read. e.g

I really appreciate the kind words and the advice as well, it's still a work in progress so expect me to still do some editing and correction I just want to know if people would like the concept and accept it . I really appreciate

I hope to see some of your works too when you are done with your book.
Re: The Realm by ShackWes(f): 2:18am On Mar 03, 2021
I will continue when I reach 1000 views
Re: The Realm by silverlinen(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2021
Just booked a place right bout now
I'm on this buddy
Love the storyline and the context

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mac Wingate Or Nick Carter Anyone? / The Odyssey Of The Slave Boy / The Rich & The Poor & Their Reading Habits- Dr Phil Osagie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.