Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) (36190 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by MichaelUweh(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omawunmi came to my school sometime in October 2016 for a show... I am always in love with two of her tracks " If you ask me....na who I go ask.... The matter wey e dey so....E tey wey e start ... And Oga buy me bottom belle, make I cooling my heart oooh 2x... Dancing Azikiwe..Dancing ayo ayo ooo..... You guys can complete it for me.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by chibuike65: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Rahkman:
See as this guy go marry old evening news paper ... grin grin
May God deliver you
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by pretydiva(f): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Rahkman:
See as this guy go marry old evening news paper ... grin grin
Keep quiet
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Oshokalo: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Is Itsekiri in Delta State now part of this "Cone Republic"?
tell am no clue before comment
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Oshokalo: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
tell am no clue before comment
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
blinking001:
See how cute they look together...........kai this man is eating good food oo but we hope she's not dirty?? Cone head Republicans are known worldwide to be dirty people...

She is itsekiri, from Delta.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Isokoson1: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
The magbele.... Delta my people

Digwo Aunty omawumi and osee
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
her problem
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Greenback: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Congratulations

Buh,ah ah,,whattappun nah!!!

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ibuildstuff(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Aplaudez:
Congratulations!
Sir please knack well, simi's son is 8months old wink
Lol people that have children already. They have been for long even had children, the marriage is just to make things official.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ibuildstuff(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
femi4:
Yet the first born is older than the marriage
It's not unusual in Nigeria Sha, I have seen lots of marriages like that.
The couple's were already cohabiting n having kids b4 finally making it official.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by wumi2017(f): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Congratulations to my namesake
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Smooyis(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Congratulations to the lovely couple. They look made for one another shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Dollanaira: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Candyo2020(f): 12:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Congratulations..more marital bliss.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2021
So this Yoruba people, their male counterpart do tire wrapper meant for women but somebody someone where, who's Yoruba will criticize Niger delta men for putting on wrapper for traditional or cultural events because Christianity forbids it.
How can Nigeria be one? Hypocrites.
They say charity begins at home.
This people will never start from their maternal home but will focus more on others.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by seunfape(m): 3:47am On Jan 14, 2021
longetivity:
congratulations Mrs megbele
I just downloaded it again now
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ibuildstuff(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
brandsoncharlie:
So this Yoruba people, their male counterpart do tire wrapper meant for women but somebody someone where, who's Yoruba will criticize Niger delta men for putting on wrapper for traditional or cultural events because Christianity forbids it.
How can Nigeria be one? Hypocrites.
They say charity begins at home.
This people will never start from their maternal home but will focus more on others.
That's Delta State dressing, omawumi is from Delta State.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
ibuildstuff:

That's Delta State dressing, omawumi is from Delta State.
Am talking about the man, not omawumi. If they are so religious why should they dress that way?
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ibuildstuff(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Am talking about the man, not omawumi. If they are so religious why should they dress that way?
It's traditional wedding, the groom also dress according to the tradition of the female. Common aren't u in Nigeria, this is common knowledge, secondly what does religion has to do with traditional wedding.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
ibuildstuff:

It's traditional wedding, the groom also dress according to the tradition of the female. Common aren't u in Nigeria, this is common knowledge, secondly what does religion has to do with traditional wedding.
Go listen to a yoruba Nigerian pastor bashing Niger deltans about the wrapper they put on saying it is meant for women not men, according to the Bible, why did his fellow Yoruba man put on wrapper according to the tradition of the female? Why did he not say it is against his Christian religion?
These Yoruba people won't watch what their people do but will peck on other tribes.
Hypocritical country called Nigeria.
It should be common knowledge to these yoruba pastors that religion has nothing to do with people's culture or traditional attire.
That's why this country is full of tribalism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina And Toyin Lawani Hang Out Together / Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.