Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) (38183 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. / 'na Soldiers Kill People For Lekki''- Dino Melaye Sings In New Music Video / Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Basalt(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Dino, yes you heard well, it is true.
We don't promise what our power no reach which is why our motto is "let me see what I can do" just for peace to reign because we already know we will do nothing.
HahahhaHHhahaahhaaha. Nigerians really make me happy honestly.
Very comic people
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by kiddkash(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Spaxon:
Found these so amusing
na cane ndi umunna go use chase them
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
LikeAking:

This thing serious o.
Aswear the video is awesome
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Dollanaira: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by crafteck(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
sapphiere:

Stingy Men Association of Nigeria would only help create more female bosses and independent ladies in Nigeria as many ladies who depend on men to feed would start fending for themselves. They would either learn a skill or set up a business for themselves while on the other hand,

Stingy Woman Association of Nigeria would create more rapists in our society. Men who can't control their sexual urge, once their women close their legs against them they will start fingering little girls they come across and raping vulnerable women.

I like and support the SMAN movement because it is aiding what I am fighting for which is the independency of women.

Its win win
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2021
mytime24:
|

Make dem collect jare. Make I see how many dem go marry. Una must dey reasonable by force. It so sad women don't find it disgusting to do coded prostitution.. Back in d days women had self respect not nowadays.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Viiictor10(m): 2:02am On Jan 14, 2021
obembet:

Don't join. Give it will come back to u
na dem
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Scandinavian02: 4:04am On Jan 14, 2021
Elzakzaky:
See what a former senator of the federal republic of almighty Nigeria, has been reduced to cry

So because he’s a former Senator, he can’t enjoy himself right?

Continue forming over seriousness!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Equation89(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2021
Lols...I too like this man.
He is just living his life.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Jakama90(m): 6:24am On Jan 14, 2021
Hongkog:
Dino my man.

He steal your money?
Please help me ask the poor lazy dude
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2021
Nazgul:

I agree with the first paragraph. Many women will see the need to work, cos there will be no one funding their expensive lifestyle. It's so annoying seeing jobless girls living luxurious lifestyles on the efforts of men. This should encourage them to go out there and Hussle responsibly for their own money.

As for your second paragraph, I totally disagree. A man wouldn't just give out his hard earned money to a girl for fun or pleasure, he can always choose to enjoy it alone. But sex isn't like money that the man makes and can choose to enjoy alone. Sex is enjoyed by both the man and the woman, meaning there are times the woman would feel horney that she will willingly open her legs to a man not for money but for pleasure. Therefore stingy women association is dead on arrival. And the issue of rape wouldn't come into play cos horney ladies would always want their guys beside them to keep them warm.
Also don't forget alot of men can do soapy sef.

After all na the same 5 second of cum pleasure both gives.

sex is overweaponized by women

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2021
flexyrule:
Stingy man indeed!

That chick wey dey laugh for background, she dey laugh because know how much she go cashout for him head afterwards.
lol, it could be his sis, daughter, or friend.

Dino stingy on a normal day o, especially to women.

His ex wives have testified this, he runs from these slay Queens tagging him all over social media.

That money na himself, children, and immediate family dey flex am
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by chubinwa(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2021
I know all of this is for fun. please for some who may capitalize on this to deprive their women of necessary support should refrain from there actions. have fun
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Komu1048(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Dino, yes you heard well, it is true.
We don't promise what our power no reach which is why our motto is "let me see what I can do" just for peace to reign because we already know we will do nothing.

@bolded is just to reduce disturbance, the logo said we don’t give shishi. So it’s not a matter of giving what you can afford, is I don’t give any. Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by Slayar: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2021
sapphiere:

Stingy Men Association of Nigeria would only help create more female bosses and independent ladies in Nigeria as many ladies who depend on men to feed would start fending for themselves. They would either learn a skill or set up a business for themselves while on the other hand,

Stingy Woman Association of Nigeria would create more rapists in our society. Men who can't control their sexual urge, once their women close their legs against them they will start fingering little girls they come across and raping vulnerable women.

I like and support the SMAN movement because it is aiding what I am fighting for which is the independency of women.

Dey there de decieve yourself,wetin ashawo dey for
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by springer: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
UNSERIOUS SENATOR FROM A FAILED COUNTRY. YOU CAN NEVER WIN ANY ELECTIONS AGAIN EXCEPT KOGITES ARE STILL THE SAME CLASS OF PEOPLE THEY USED TO BE. CONTINUE TO DISPLAY STOLEN WEALTH. IF YOU GOT BALLS, LIVE IN NIGERIA. I REMEMBER YOU ONCE FAKE A FAINT. JAGUDA.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by springer: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Senator of a failed country called nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by maldino: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lovely song...Igbo Kwenu
Re: Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Funny man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.