Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Hilarious -whatsapp And Facebook Palaver- - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious -whatsapp And Facebook Palaver- (289 Views)

Gbwhatsapp Palaver! What's The Way Out! / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious -whatsapp And Facebook Palaver- by nekejinsi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
I find this subtle shade funny.. smiley smiley. But sincerely are we safe and after the final handover to facebook in February. And is the end - end enscription truly going to be true.
Earlier opinion below
Actually is due to the info out there about whatapp fully integrated to facebook and facebook will soon start ads placement on what App, thereby monetizing the hell out of what App. Imagine using what app or facebook seeing an ad about a product u just chatted with a friend ( you will be like WTF) that seo / algorithm to the core.. That tells u that the end to end enscription chatting is actually false.now I think the signal app is more better than telegram and it same end to end enscription as what app (this is because what app creator is the part owner and creator of the signal app- Brian acton). and take note the new owners of what app sells your data to the highest bidder( check Cambridge analytical Zuckerberg scandal) in which it was used(or/ discovered) in the voters fraud during trump USA 2016 election.
There are lots I can reveal to u but let me stop here, I hope u grab what I meant as your opinion will be needed shallom..

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Recover My Facebook Account... / Iphone12 64gb Factory Unlocked / Spark 7P Smartphone Launched With Super-swift Refresh Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.