Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? (1024 Views)

PTDF Shortlisted For In-country Scholarship Interview / 2020/2021 Commonwealth Full Scholarship Interview / FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP Interview Venue And Date 2019/2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by yhungoriade360: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good evening guys,

I got a mail from diageo this evening for a 25 minutes interview regarding the Guinness scholarship scheme 2020.

Please, who else got this mail?

Past beneficiaries should also tell us the questions to expect.

Thanks
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by jefff455: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
angry
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by Khalid1998(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Send us a format of the mail, congratulations sha
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by Emsendo: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
yhungoriade360:
Good evening guys,

I got a mail from diageo this evening for a 25 minutes interview regarding the Guinness scholarship scheme 2020.

Thanks

Congrats...ur course of study/institution & ur state of origin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by Dsegunoje: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
I got too, have you done it? Let's message eachother
yhungoriade360:
Good evening guys,

Thanks
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by aybamms(m): 1:07am On Jan 16, 2021
yhungoriade360:
Good evening guys,

Thanks

I got the e-mail too. I have done the interview. Pls lets keep ourselves posted

08164886883 whatsapp
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by yhungoriade360: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Happy Sunday guys,
Regarding all the questions asked earlier, it should be noted that the deadline is January 2020.
You are to do the interview using the HIREVUE app which can be installed from play store.
Trust me, it's very easy to use. All you need to do is to input the interview code sent to your mail and that's it.
You won't see the person interviewing you, all you need to do is to answer the question popped on the screen with the time frame given to you via video medium.
Please kindly send your number to my mail(yhungoriade@gmail.com) so that I can create a group for further discussion.
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by aybamms(m): 1:51am On Jan 19, 2021
https://chat.whatsappcom/GIrIL5b51Lp2k1tDY0L3j

Edit the website and put . before the com
Thats a WhatsApp grp for us
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by mete3: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
yhungoriade360:
Happy Sunday guys,
Regarding all the questions asked earlier, it should be noted that the deadline is January 2020.
You are to do the interview using the HIREVUE app which can be installed from play store.
Trust me, it's very easy to use. All you need to do is to input the interview code sent to your mail and that's it.
You won't see the person interviewing you, all you need to do is to answer the question popped on the screen with the time frame given to you via video medium.
Please kindly send your number to my mail(yhungoriade@gmail.com) so that I can create a group for further discussion.

Hey guy,
any news update on Guinness.
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by Akpusky: 6:46am On Apr 20, 2021
They have sent mails to some persons to send some information
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by mete3: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Akpusky:
They have sent mails to some persons to send some information

Did u receive the mail and when was that..
Also, are u a new awardee.
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by Bennyyy: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Any update on this scholarship for those who got the mail?
mete3:

Did u receive the mail and when was that..
Also, are u a new awardee.
Re: Who Else Got A Mail For Guinness Scholarship Interview? by Feternidad(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Introduction to Content Web development. In one hour you will learn how to setup, use and work with Content Web development.

What you will learn
�What is Content Web development
�Install WordPress
�Configure WordPress
�Install Themes
�Install Plugins
�Create Posts, Pages and more in WordPress
�Master all settings and options in WordPress

Requirements
Basic Computer Skills
Have your own hosting or install on a localhost (You will be taught grin)

To Register, join the WhatsApp Group to get the details of how to join the training;
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2ZofDID1RQbuJPjwbxqLEh2JtdSwaARrwuNtmtSjm1-tPVw/viewform?usp=sf_link

“The ability to make wise choices is the most valuable skill a person can develop.” ― Abhishek Ratna

(1) (Reply)

Four Students Killed As School Building Collapses In Cross River (Photo) / How Igbo Man Discover A Town In North Called Kwankwaso / Unilag Post Ume Subject Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.