Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) (57759 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) by purples25(f): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
lexy2014:

So if u can't prove what u are saying, on what basis are u making d claims that u are making? If u say some peoples point of view is wrong, d onus is on u to provide proof that they are wrong. So far, u haven't been able to do that. All u have succeeded in doing is making guesses and making emotional comments about good or bad

No, the onus is not on me, because those with opposing views cannot prove theirs either.

I'm making my claims based on my belief just like the people on the opposite. Neither did i challenge them, you mentioned me simply airing my views. Plus, i added my opinion that such thinking on their part is not right. My opinion.

That is have an opposing opinion means I have an opposing belief. That I have an opposing belief does not mean I must prove it.

Even if I cannot prove it, that doesn't mean there is no possibility that I am right.

So. You think your way. I think in mine.
Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
purples25:

No, the onus is not on me, because those with opposing views cannot prove theirs either.

I'm making my claims based on my belief just like the people on the opposite. Neither did i challenge them, you mentioned me simply airing my views. Plus, i added my opinion that such thinking on their part is not right. My opinion.

That is have an opposing opinion means I have an opposing belief. That I have an opposing belief does not mean I must prove it.

Even if I cannot prove it, that doesn't mean there is no possibility that I am right.

So. You think your way. I think in mine.

U are d one who was disputing their claims and if u are doing that, then it's on u to prove them wrong with d right and valid information which so far u haven't been able to provide. If u say this:

"Side business + Career or family support or anything."

Then provide proof of it. There's a difference between belief and guessing. U can't on one post acknowledge that u are guessing and making assumptions and on another post claim that ur assumptions and guesses are beliefs. Guesses/assumptions are not beliefs. Ur comments aren't adding up
Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) by purples25(f): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
lexy2014:

U are d one who was disputing their claims and if u are doing that, then it's on u to prove them wrong with d right and valid information which so far u haven't been able to provide. If u say this:

"Side business + Career or family support or anything."

Then provide proof of it. There's a difference between belief and guessing. U can't on one post acknowledge that u are guessing and making assumptions and on another post claim that ur assumptions and guesses are beliefs. Guesses/assumptions are not beliefs. Ur comments aren't adding up

In some case like this one, they are similar.

I've stated my points and you don't think they add up. I don't have the job of making you believe me.

I think if I brought forth examples, and you don't understand my examples, then the effort is futile and I have tried my best.

All i have stated here is enough proof for me.

Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) by IgboWarlord(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Abeg,who be all this people sef...OP go just come drop thread without explaining stuff...You think sey na everybody know who be Liz Anjorin?...Tell us who she is and what she does...Before telling us that she bought Gwagon
Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) by ipressplay: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Gamer999:
If na by oloshoism, bombing or mild/friendly ritual, do am cos poverty is a sin iyo!!!! More grace to your honey pot

Which one is mild/friendly ritual again
Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
purples25:

In some case like this one, they are similar.

I've stated my points and you don't think they add up. I don't have the job of making you believe me.

I think if I brought forth examples, and you don't understand my examples, then the effort is futile and I have tried my best.

All i have stated here is enough proof for me.

Proof that can't be seen and even u hasn't seen? Examples that even u ended up discountenancing urself?
Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) by purples25(f): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
lexy2014:

Proof that can't be seen and even u hasn't seen? Examples that even u ended up discountenancing urself?

How about you define what you are standing for here. Also your proof. As I've been answering your questions. I think it's only fair that you express yourself more on your view and your own proof.
Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2021
purples25:

How about you define what you are standing for here. Also your proof. As I've been answering your questions. I think it's only fair that you express yourself more on your view and your own proof.

I don't have a view.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.