Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? (1705 Views)

INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) / Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Coolis: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
INVESTMENT IS A MUST IN THE YEAR! TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART, YOU HAVE TO LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. I LIKE THE BUSINESS ARRANGEMENTS OF THE COMPANY WITH INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK. I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING OF MAKING THE FIRST INVESTMENT OF THE YEAR WITH THE COMPANY, BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT, PLEASE SAY IT NOW.
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Finally someone talked about insme, I have a colleague that is on that platform. He do cash out and I didn't feel anything cuz it takes time for the investment to complete. 1 month or so, I think. He withdrew multiple times, so I think it's somewhat legit.
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by timisquare82(m): 2:38am On Jan 14, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Finally someone talked about insme, I have a colleague that is on that platform. He do cash out and I didn't feel anything cuz it takes time for the investment to complete. 1 month or so, I think. He withdrew multiple times, so I think it's somewhat legit.
This was how mmm started as legit
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Coolis: 5:19am On Jan 14, 2021
timisquare82:

@Timisquare82, One actually has to carry out a simple task like liking some pages or videos on Facebook daily even after investing in order to earn. So, it's not just a platform where you invest and do nothing only to receive your ROI at the end of the month. I see no basis for the comparison with mmm
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2021
timisquare82:

He made withdrawal, like I said "somewhat legit", he has been using it since last year.
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Coolis: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Stephenmoka4 post=98042904] He made withdrawal, like I said "somewhat legit", he has been using it since last year. [/quote

Couple with the fact that your guy has been making withdrawals, the company also has free package for ten days trial. So one must not invest any thing to find out if they are legit or not. Sign up for the free package, follow the mode of operation for ten days, make a withdrawal after ten days and decides if it worth committing one resources or not. That's what I'm doing instead of calling everything we see online scam.
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by SenorFax(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2021
Coolis:
INVESTMENT IS A MUST IN THE YEAR! TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART, YOU HAVE TO LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. I LIKE THE BUSINESS ARRANGEMENTS OF THE COMPANY WITH INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK. I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING OF MAKING THE FIRST INVESTMENT OF THE YEAR WITH THE COMPANY, BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT, PLEASE SAY IT NOW.
link to the site pls
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by stupidnairaland: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
They are real i have made withdrawal too.
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by timisquare82(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Coolis:

@Timisquare82, One actually has to carry out a simple task like liking some pages or videos on Facebook daily even after investing in order to earn. So, it's not just a platform where you invest and do nothing only to receive your ROI at the end of the month. I see no basis for the comparison with mmm
Ok tell me about it
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Samhetalks(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by PaschalPM(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
It has crashed
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Fredfr33zy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
lol how market? E don clear for your eye abi.
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by timisquare82(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Coolis:

I hope you have seen the basis for comparing it with mmm , hope you have seen the latest news?
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Kailalomo(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
mumu people full dis our country. mmm never teach una sense.. some thought just bcoz u must like and comment on facebokk task makes it real grin grin grin grin I will never pity anyone that fell for these scams
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by FIDELITY24(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Insme don crash o... Don't put your money there... The site is no longer operational, members can't login. So better use that money go chop nkwobi or better still dash am out!
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by HitlerGaddafi: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Coolis post=98045648][/quote]
How market.?
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by HitlerGaddafi: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Samhetalks:

Hey bro. It is very legit. you can check the link and the invitation code in my Signature(Down below). cheers to success!
Wow! How can I register pls?
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by egbeocha(m): 5:14am On Jan 27, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Ask him very well and in fact, make sure he responded u kiss. Yeyeh people with fowl brains. Na their types make 9ja senseless individuals living as a country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by LordofNaija: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2021
How can I register? I want to invest over 100billion Naira
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Coolis: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2021
egbeocha:

Ask him very well and in fact, make sure he responded u kiss. Yeyeh people with fowl brains. Na their types make 9ja senseless individuals living as a country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

You with quail brain, where were you when I was asking about the legitimacy of this insme of a thing? Did you type a shit to discourage me from investing and I refused to heed your warning? You are the one with quail brain actually. I have been making enquiries about this insme since last week, where were y'all monitoring evil Spirits waiting to rejoice over people's down fall? So y'all know, I actually planned to commit resources but didn't.

Don't wait to rejoice over people's travails in life as though it will add a dime to your bank account. You know the name of the country we are in, majority of people have no source of livelihoods, no social welfare arrangements to assist, to secure a job with the Government, connection is required, private firms are laying off staff due to Covid. People out there will do anything to stay alive in Nigeria. Some knew INSME was a ponzi scheme but still went ahead due to the hopelessness of their situations while others did not know. For the sake of the innocent, unsuspecting, vulnerable, desperate and helpless people out, when ever anyone bring a name of a company to Nairaland to find out about the authenticity of it, y'all with the energy you are using to condemn and insult people mourning their losses should channel such energy in helping them with the answer to their findings about any company so they can make informed decision to avoid the situation insme investors found themselves at the moment! I WILL NEVER REJOICE OR CELEBRATE OVER A FELLOW MAN'S DOWN FALL.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Chapkid(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Coolis:

You with quail brain, where were you when I was asking about the legitimacy of this insme of a thing? Did you type a shit to discourage me from investing and I refused to heed your warning? You are the one with quail brain actually. I have been making enquiries about this insme since last week, where were y'all monitoring evil Spirits waiting to rejoice over people's down fall? So y'all know, I actually planned to commit resources but didn't.

Don't wait to rejoice over people's travails in life as though it will add a dime to your bank account. You know the name of the country we are in, majority of people have no source of livelihoods, no social welfare arrangements to assist, to secure a job with the Government, connection is required, private firms are laying off staff due to Covid. People out there will do anything to stay alive in Nigeria. Some knew INSME was a ponzi scheme but still went ahead due to the hopelessness of their situations while others did not know. For the sake of the innocent, unsuspecting, vulnerable, desperate and helpless people out, when ever anyone bring a name of a company to Nairaland to find out about the authenticity of it, y'all with the energy you are using to condemn and insult people mourning their losses should channel such energy in helping them with the answer to their findings about any company so they can make informed decision to avoid the situation insme investors found themselves at the moment! I WILL NEVER REJOICE OR CELEBRATE OVER A FELLOW MAN'S DOWN FALL.

I wish everyone had this kind of mentality, the world would have been more peaceful. I wish you success in all your endeavours brother
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by Samhetalks(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Please don't it has crashed

Thanks
Re: Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? by HitlerGaddafi: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Samhetalks:

Please don't it has crashed

Thanks
You didn't get the sarcasm.

(1) (Reply)

Process Your Chickens At 250 Naira Per Bird / How You Can Make Easy Cash From Airdrops� / Reliable Online Stock Broker Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.