Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Popular Saying Of Living Anyhow You Like In Liberty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Popular Saying Of Living Anyhow You Like In Liberty (171 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / The Wise Saying Of Luwabi: For Olaolutreasure To See And Be Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Popular Saying Of Living Anyhow You Like In Liberty by MistadeRegal(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
There is a popular saying that once you believed in JESUS CHRIST, regardless of your lifestyle afterwards, you'd still enter the Kingdom of GOD.

But let's be sincere with one another, the same Bible made us know that we should be careful when we think we stand lest we should fall. If we say we are in and of CHRIST JESUS and in His Light, then why should we walk or live like someone who is still in darkness, who know not GOD?

It's not possible to hold unto GOD with one hand and hold unto Satan with the other hand and expect to enter the Kingdom of GOD that way. Let our lifestyle exude the things that pertains to CHRIST JESUS and even put Satan to a shame that he had lost control of our lives.

This kind of doctrine that your heart is what matters to GOD is what has been killing the church slowly since times past and until today. You'd see men in the church doing that which is unseemly, ladies likewise, ministers have no boundaries on who to touch, immorality on the fierce rise.

Have we not noticed that Satan has been waging war against the church since CHRIST JESUS returned back to heaven? Firstly, he used the persecution method but the church kept growing. He switched to death threat and execution but the church kept growing rapidly.

But when he brought in diluted doctrines, the church became divided. He didn't stop at that, he brought in the crave for wealth, the church gave in and in order to finish it, he brought in lust and immorality and the church fell. Though, many are still standing right.

Don't think all the ministers you see today are men of GOD, many of them are men of men, men of Satan while the few remaining are men of GOD. For if CHRIST JESUS had lived a sinful life, then we'd say we can too. But since he lived a holy, righteous and sinless life, then we should never ever encourage sin.

Please, do not take the liberty in CHRIST JESUS as a license to living anyhow you like.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians 5:13
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

James 2:12
So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

1 Peter 2:16
As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST said:
Revelation 22:12-13 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Therefore, let us awake unto righteousness, and be holy for our GOD is holy.

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
1 Corinthians:15:34

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
1 Peter:1:16

May our LORD JESUS CHRIST strengthen us the more in His grace and mercy.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

How To Abide In Christ / Christians Don't Double Date | Apostle Joshua Selman / Looking for God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.