Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

15 Ways To Soak Garri. Which One Do You Prefer. Add Your Own Join - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 15 Ways To Soak Garri. Which One Do You Prefer. Add Your Own Join (1137 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / You Won't Soak Garri Is Not Your Portion Say Amen(photos) / White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Ways To Soak Garri. Which One Do You Prefer. Add Your Own Join by Bisbetty(f): 1:32am On Jan 14, 2021
O Garri we Hail thee! Garri the official first-aid of the soldier at war and home. The defender of the broke student, a very good friend indeed. In the past soaking garri is seen as a sign of poverty because it can be easily purchased with little amount of money. Well to some it is poverty but for me I really enjoy soaking garri especially the one that is sour with cold water. If you intend to come to my country for visiting then you have to taste this food, I have here with me various ways you can soak your garri. Let enjoy the view.
Which of these do you love most? No forming oooo

1. Garri & Water

2. Garri, milk, sugar and Groundnut

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=cc2e797491e1d4ad0d4b0ee0bd8a094f&news_entry_id=s1c9f0f29210111en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_46662c9a-cc81-492f-ac07-a5bf6ff17bf9&from=news
Re: 15 Ways To Soak Garri. Which One Do You Prefer. Add Your Own Join by dollytino4real(f): 2:01am On Jan 14, 2021
u don use pig water arrange g4 b4? very sweet
Re: 15 Ways To Soak Garri. Which One Do You Prefer. Add Your Own Join by pyyxxaro: 5:21am On Jan 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
u don use pig water arrange g4 b4? very sweet

U don use zebra water arrange G4 before , very palatable grin
Re: 15 Ways To Soak Garri. Which One Do You Prefer. Add Your Own Join by dollytino4real(f): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2021
pyyxxaro:

yes say no, where will u get zebra
Re: 15 Ways To Soak Garri. Which One Do You Prefer. Add Your Own Join by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
pyyxxaro:

LMAO.... You don kolo u swear.

(1) (Reply)

Subway Vs Quiznos: Who Make The Better Subs? / Everything You Wanted To Know About How To Cook A Turducken / Butter Or Margarine? Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.