Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Breaking News:court Halts Criminal Case Against Nigeria Celebrities. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News:court Halts Criminal Case Against Nigeria Celebrities. (219 Views)

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Breaking News:court Halts Criminal Case Against Nigeria Celebrities. by samadot1985(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2021
Breaking News:

The fct high court,sitting at kubwa fct ,per Coram : Justice Bello kawu on 13th January 2020,where I lead the legal team ably assisted by Fct NBA capital bar chairman,Clement chukwuemeka esq, in what is now known as celebrity case in re: deji adeyanju,(representing other 49 celebrities,which include Tiwa Savage,davido,uche jumbo,Yul edochie,and others) vs kenechukwu okeke actually granted orders halting all steps,restraining any arrest in whateverform that borders on lending their voice and tweeting on www.twiter.com during #end sars period.However in that regard,the criminal complaint filed by kenechukwu okeke against deji adeyanju and other persons,is now in abeyance and dead legally.However as it seems I must thank the global president of one love foundation,(Patriot Patrick eholor) and the applicant,Deji adeyanju who stood with all the celebrities,supported the case and admonish me to immediately take steps in that regard to file this case as public interest case.However I must also thank every Nigerians to always still keep faith and still belief in Nigeria and also note no matter what it is.That the right to peacefull protest only,is always guarantened by constitution of federal republic of nigeria,1999 as amended in 2011 and the right of citizens to peacefull protest cannot be a crime worldwide or anywhere.Thank you.#Ihensekhien Samuel junior.

Re: Breaking News:court Halts Criminal Case Against Nigeria Celebrities. by Mynd44: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2021

(1)

Drug Peddler Arrested At Lagos International Airport Today ( Video) / Need To Hire A Lawyer To Write A Letter To A Debtor / Woman Sets 8-yr-old Stepdaughter's Private Part On Fire In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.