Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

"Don't Leave Me" - Simi And Adekunle Gold Penned Down Emotional Text - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don't Leave Me" - Simi And Adekunle Gold Penned Down Emotional Text (489 Views)

Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post / Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Leave Me" - Simi And Adekunle Gold Penned Down Emotional Text by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2021
"Don't Leave Me" - Simi And Adekunle Gold Penned Down Emotional Text To Celebrate 2 Years Wedding Anniversary

Nigerian music artists and couple, Simi and Adekunle Gold shared emotional loved-up messages as they celebrate 2 years wedding anniversary in style.

The couple took to the individual Instagram page to profess their love for each other. They also shared beautiful stories and memories of how they met for the first time.

Simi wrote"
"Well, 2 years on government paper and 7 years since I gree for you, you lucky man.

"Through a pregnancy, with a baby, we’re both unashamedly obsessed with.

"Through a pandemic. And it’s still you. I’ve never had to wonder if you’re in my corner. You’re still the best man I know. You should have been your own best man (Don’t leave me).

"One of my favourite things about you is that you’re a really, really good person. I like you a lot. I’m so proud to know you and be your wife.

"I pray that God continues to be the foundation of our marriage and home. I love you Kunle Kosoko. Now, forever and one extra day, and then another, and then another, and then another, ati be? be? lo…
Happy Anniversary Baby.

"PS: My wedding was totally the best wedding party I’ve ever been in my life.Lol.”

On his part, Adekunle recounted how he met his wife Simi for the first time....MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: "Don't Leave Me" - Simi And Adekunle Gold Penned Down Emotional Text by epicmadam(f): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2021
Love birds!
Re: "Don't Leave Me" - Simi And Adekunle Gold Penned Down Emotional Text by Hongkog(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2021
Awwn

(1) (Reply)

Funke Bucknor-Obruthe And Husband Celebrate Their 14th Wedding Anniversary / Within 48hours, What Sunday Igboho Said Will Happen To Those Who Burnt His House / “we Will Kill You, Nothing Will Happen” – Macaroni Recants Ordeal With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.