Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Study Mbbs In Bangladesh - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Mbbs In Bangladesh (208 Views)

Study MBBS From Abroad / Mbbs In Unilag, Or Mbbs In Ui / From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Mbbs In Bangladesh by mbbsadmission2: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2021
When it comes to study in abroad then MBBS in Bangladesh could be a good option for Indian Medical students. There are many medical colleges of this country offer MBBS course to international students. Also, the admission eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Bangladesh is less. Students can get admission without any entrance exam and donation. Top medical colleges of this country have similar MBBS Syllabus, books, and the same study pattern to the Indian Medical colleges. The MBBS Fee to study MBBS in Bangladesh is affordable in comparison with Asian countries. Call us at 9311431087 or visit our website for further details.

Re: Study Mbbs In Bangladesh by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2021
Tufiakwa that place worst pass Nigeria except say dem no get cultists and Fulani herdsmen and boko haram and agberos if not na just the same with Nigeria

...wait them better pass us just small but not enough to go and spend millions schooling there, but there babes they make sense sometimes oh just say dem dey short

1 Like

Re: Study Mbbs In Bangladesh by Omoolami100: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2021
That one too near na. Afghanistan no dey available?

(1) (Reply)

My Little Advise / Graphic Designing During My One Year Internship / *the Mango, Coconut And Bitter Leaf*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.