Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Where Is The Toon Section? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Is The Toon Section? (846 Views)

Notice: The Toon Section Is Going To Disappear! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Toon Section? by grafikdon: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2007
Ok Where is the toon section? T thought it was whacked but I got notified about a post in the 'Can You Draw Manga' thread but I can't seem to locate the darn thing. angry
Re: Where Is The Toon Section? by grafikdon: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2007
Scratch that! I found it. Too bad it's in the most obscure part of NL, not even visible on the front page. I am not sure how this move will increase activity. Might as well cut off the darn thing!
Re: Where Is The Toon Section? by Seun(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2007
The TV/Movie section is one of the most popular on this forum. Placing Toons under it is not so bad.
Re: Where Is The Toon Section? by johnnygan(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2007
I agree. I see nothing wrong placing Toons here. It should remain in this section
Re: Where Is The Toon Section? by grafikdon: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
It's gone totally downhill ever since it was moved. . . I insist that place is a tad obscure, even I had to look hard at the top of the entertainment section to locate it.
Re: Where Is The Toon Section? by Lafem(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2007
grafikdon:

It's gone totally downhill ever since it was moved. . . I insists that place is a tad obscure, even I had to look hard at the top of the entertainment section to locate it.

The move practically KILLED a formerly vibrant section; it's now DEAD.

(1) (Reply)

Favourite And Worst Naija Tv Stations! / New Movie Trailer;colombiana Starring Zoe Saldana And Micheal Vartan / Genevieve Fascinated By The Mirror Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.