Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) (5009 Views)

Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) / Shaydee: Ladies Send Nude Pictures To Me Without My Request / Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) by Lejuda: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2021
Wizkid's 1st baby mama Shola Ogudu has taken to her social media page to show her disgust at the things she sees in her son Boluwatife's DM.

Shola revealed that some young ladies send her 9-year-old son unclad photos of themselves.

The singer's baby mama noted that her son signed up on Instagram with her phone and also on his phone, however, she helps him to post whatever he chooses to go on the platform.

Recently, she went through Boluwatife's DM and saw the various messages that he has been getting.
Shola then did an Instagram live on her son's page to warn the ladies sending her son unclad photos of themselves.

According to her, if such continues, she would screenshot their pages, and the messages they send to her son and share them on social media for everyone to see.

Read what she said below:

"My son is only 9-years-old and the kind of DMs he gets from grown women is something else. Is it that men have finished in the world? It is a 9-year-old people are sending unclad photos to. Stop it because if you do not stop it, I will call you out. I will screenshot your page, screenshot your photos and post it on his stories. Since you want people to see your beautiful body, we will help you to spread the word."

Click on link below to watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJ8wGD8HIPx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SOURCE:

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1397954-wizkids-1st-baby-mama-shares-unclad-photos-ladies-send-sons-dms-video.html
Re: Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) by Hongkog(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2021
ok
Re: Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) by Kingosytex(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2021
Shola Ogudu's is more commonly known as Wizkid's first baby mama.

Women make una get sense, una no go gree. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) by JaneYave(f): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2021
This is what undue attention can do.. A lady that has been quiet is suddenly trending everyday

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) by Donspicey: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Where is the nude pixxx

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) by meobizy(f): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
I came for the picture.
Re: Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) by britiko: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lejuda:
Wizkid's 1st baby mama Shola Ogudu has taken to her social media page to show her disgust at the things she sees in her son Boluwatife's DM.

Shola revealed that some young ladies send her 9-year-old son unclad photos of themselves.

The singer's baby mama noted that her son signed up on Instagram with her phone and also on his phone, however, she helps him to post whatever he chooses to go on the platform.

Recently, she went through Boluwatife's DM and saw the various messages that he has been getting.
Shola then did an Instagram live on her son's page to warn the ladies sending her son unclad photos of themselves.

According to her, if such continues, she would screenshot their pages, and the messages they send to her son and share them on social media for everyone to see.

Read what she said below:

"My son is only 9-years-old and the kind of DMs he gets from grown women is something else. Is it that men have finished in the world? It is a 9-year-old people are sending unclad photos to. Stop it because if you do not stop it, I will call you out. I will screenshot your page, screenshot your photos and post it on his stories. Since you want people to see your beautiful body, we will help you to spread the word."

Click on link below to watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJ8wGD8HIPx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SOURCE:

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1397954-wizkids-1st-baby-mama-shares-unclad-photos-ladies-send-sons-dms-video.html

That boy can't be on social media unsupervised.
And d only reason he should av a glimpse at dis age is for his clothing line which d mum or a manager can manage. Biko
Re: Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) by SAMBARRY: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Liar! Liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

Laiii Muhammed has infected her with pathological lying
Re: Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) by femi4: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2021
First lady of all wizzy baby mamas

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back:When Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Shut Down A Carnival In Trinidad, 18+ / P-square And Alaye In Car Accident / Journey To The Altar! Big Brother Africa’s Kevin Chuwang Pam & Eliza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.