Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 (1696 Views)

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by MedaRophe(f): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2021
It is a wicked world we are living in. The man in the video and his wife were caught up by the nemesis. They confessed they were responsible for the death of a family of 5 who died in 2017 after eating from a pot of soup.
The sad incident took place in Anambra State. On the 12th of January, the evil couple made confessions. WATCH THE VIDEOS and read the full story.
https://9jainformed.com/2021/01/14/nemesis-couple-who-poisoned-family-of-5-in-2017-in-anambra-finally-exposed-video/

News Credit: [url]9jainformed.com[/url]

Re: NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by Icyexpressions: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2021
Well, I don't have anything to say.

Damnnnmm nigga, this life is not just fair. These two looking like malnourished virus had the gut to kill a family of five for no reason, because any reason you can't justify is no reason to me.

I think they should donate them to Nigeria medical practitioners and researchers to used them as their lab rat for the fist and last covid 19 vaccines locally made.....

To be sincere, thunder firrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrtrrrtgrrrrrrreeeeerrrrrrrrrrfeeeee you two beast

1 Like

Re: NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by Raysleek: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2021
I don help you copy and paste. Since e dey hard you
Nemesis has finally caught up with a man popularly addressed as “Nwa Ezeakwu” and his wife. They were paraded around Eke Osumenyi market in Nnewi south yesterday after making confessions of how they killed a family of 5 through poison and others. It is a wicked world!

The evil man and the wife summoned before the villagers where they made confessions

Recall in 2017 when a man in Anambra state by name Mr. Chukwudi Asor lost his 3 children, wife, and mother to the cold hand of death in one day. It was said that his mother went to Eke Osumenyi market to buy dry powdered cassava (Aribo).

Chukwudi’s wife, after cooking cook, stirred the dry cassava powder for the family. She took from the soup and the swallow and ate with her 3 kids who returned from school. She kept for her husband who was a commercial motorcyclist (Okada rider) and her mother-in-law who was not at home at the said time.

Before evening, Chukwudi’s wife and children began to complain of severe stomach pain. In the process, they began to vomit blood. They were about to be rushed to the hospital. Or, they were rushed to the hospital. But they all died.

Chukwudi lost his wife and 3 children the same day. That very day in Osumenyi Community was like a war zone. There was no one people didn’t suspect.

The mother of Chukwudi was so heartbroken. His son was her only child. How could she be alive to buried her grandsons and a daughter who will stand beside her grave when she would be buried, she thought to her herself.

When everyone left the house, Chukwudi’s mother went to take the same cassava dry powder and stirred. She took from the same pot of soup and ate. She did that because she said she was the one who bought the dry cassava powder.

When she finished eating the same meal, she also complained of severe stomach pains and she died. The woman who sold the dry cassava powder became the prime suspect. The people went to the market where she sells and held her.

RECOMMENDED STORIES:

The poor woman collected a pot and made a fire in the market. There, she mixed all the powdered cassava she was selling and stir in the market. She ate it in big quantity in the presence of everyone in the market. But nothing happened to her.

Although she didn’t die, many people didn’t still believe she was innocent. People avoided buying from her until she ran out of customers and packed from the market.

It was a gruesome sight on that fateful day in Mr. Chukwudi Asor’s compound in 2017 as 5 graves were dug for five coffins. One by one, he saw his mother, wife, 2 sons, and a daughter laid in the grave. Their killers were rejoicing while he was mourning.

People like us who came to console him on that very day, pleaded with him to forge ahead. We suggested the soup could have been infested with wall gecko or centipede. We didn’t the killers were among us.

Until the 12th of January, 2020, Mr. Chukwudi’s kindred was sharing meat given to them during a traditional marriage. Two men were arguing and confronting themselves. One said to another; do you want your life to be like that of Chukwudi’s? Do you remember how miserable his life is now? In your case, I will snuff you into my nose like a snuff”. These were his exact words.

The man whom he was addressing grabbed him by the shirt. He was also lucky some people around heard the threats.

The men around the place held him too and began to ask him to explain what happened to Mr.  Chukwudi Asor. He was taken to his house from the spot. The people saw pots of charms, people’s photos, names, and belonging. There spiritual mirror, Uji, all manner of items tied with red clothes.

The people began to beat him and he began to confess. He confessed he poisoned the family of Mr. Chukwudi Asor with the help of his wife. He said his wife bought the poison in the market and sneaked into Mr. Chukwudi Asor’s family and mixed it in the powdered cassava.

The man and the wife were paraded in the markets. He was made to untie the destinies of the people in the community which he has made useless. After so many parading and cursing processes, he was banished from the Osumenyi community.

But the second drama ensued when they got to the boundaries of the communities where they were to be banished. The youths of the communities got the information beforehand and waited for them at the boundaries.

The evil man and the wife were marched to the Osumenyi/Amichi Boundary in Nnewi South, the youths of the Community rejected them and drove them back. They were marched out to the Ebenator/ Osumenyi Boundary in Nnewi South, he was equally rejected. Utuh Community too rejected them. Finally, they were driven into Imo State via Urasi/Lilu boundary.

This is the woman who sold the (Aribo) Powdered cassava who was accused. She was crying for being vindicated

The wife of the evil man. She confessed she bought the poison that killed Chukwudi’s family.

2 Likes

Re: NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by MedaRophe(f): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2021
;Dw grin grin grin grin
It is not funny. But your comment got me. You are very intelligent. They should be used to test Covid-19 vaccine.
Icyexpressions:
Well, I don't have anything to say.

Damnnnmm nigga, this life is not just fair. These two looking like malnourished virus had the gut to kill a family of five for no reason, because any reason you can't justify is no reason to me.

I think they should donate them to Nigeria medical practitioners and researchers to used them as their lab rat for the fist and last covid 19 vaccines locally made.....

To be sincere, thunder firrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrtrrrtgrrrrrrreeeeerrrrrrrrrrfeeeee you two beast
Re: NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by MedaRophe(f): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2021
Ok. I think I should report you for bullying and plagiarism
Re: NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wickedness.

Trust no one.

1 Like

Re: NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by shagasha: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
I fear who no fear village pipo

1 Like

Re: NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by Adonis86(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Very barbaric justice

1 Like

Re: NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by tamra(f): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
The heart of man is wicked

1 Like

Re: NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 by MedaRophe(f): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
You think so? Will the person whose 5 loved ones are in the grave think the same?
Adonis86:
Very barbaric justice

(1) (Reply)

Young African Virgin Women Dance / Black Axee And Vikings Cult War One Stabbed Inside His Brain - VIDEO / How To ( Lagos) Ritual Nearly Killed My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.