Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,705 members, 6,104,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 January 2021 at 04:31 PM

Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card (168 Views)

#EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by rejoice4eva(m): 10:43am On Jan 14
I downloaded the NIMC app, and logged in only for me to meet the passport of another person entirely, and all my data was correct.
What is the implication and what should I do?
The temporary ID card has my correct picture.
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by CalliDora1(f): 11:07am On Jan 14
Your village people have appeared .. lol grin.
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by osamz007: 11:16am On Jan 14
rejoice4eva:
I downloaded the NIMC app, and logged in only for me to meet the passport of another person entirely, and all my data was correct.
What is the implication and what should I do?
The temporary ID card has my correct picture.

Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by Canvass: 11:19am On Jan 14
I experienced something like that too but when I checked back after about 2 months, the error was rectified without lodging any complaint.
To be on the safe side, you may have to approach a registration center to get your biometrics redone and all data updated.
Good luck.
Re: Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card by rejoice4eva(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14
Canvass:
I experienced something like that too but when I checked back after about 2 months, the error was rectified without lodging any complaint.
To be on the safe side, you may have to approach a registration center to get your biometrics redone and all data updated.
Good luck.
ok. Thanks sir. I have even sent a mail to NIMC

(1) (Reply)

Mahogany Display Cabinet / Passage Of Social Media Bill...yes Or No / A Bill By Weyab---- Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.