Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Kiddwaya And Erica's Love Tale, Love Or Pressure? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya And Erica's Love Tale, Love Or Pressure? (527 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Bbnaija 2020: What Nigerians Are Saying About Laycon, Kiddwaya, Erica Love Trian / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And Erica's Love Tale, Love Or Pressure? by RcNewsNg: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2021
Following the recent development on the relationship between Kiddwaya and Erica, I've not stopped asking myself if their relationship was as a result of true love or pressure from fans. The news circulating around social media reveals that Kiddwaya in an interview with the Punch Newspapers made it known that he had no love life which simply means he isnt in a relationship with anyone and that definitely includes Erica.

However, fans of Erica especially haven't been taking this well at all as Kiddwaya revealed a threat message he got from a suspected Erica fan. The question then is did the reality tv stars love each other at all or did they just bow to the pressure from their fans?

Kiddwaya Always made his intentions clear from the onset:

Remember that in the Big brother house, Kiddwaya on several occasions made his intentions clear while stating that he wasn't ready for a serious relationship but obviously many were so blind to the fact the Kiddwaya kept stating his intentions but rather focused on the hatred for one of the other housemates, Laycon because he publicly declared his love for Erica.

Also, let's not forget that Ebuka, the show host also tried to clear the air a few times when he asked what was going on between Erica and Kiddwaya but they both confessed to be nothing more than friends.

No doubt, it was so clear that Erica loved Kiddwaya and had feelings for him but what we were confused about was whether Kiddwaya will decide to give a serious relationship with Erica a shot.

Read More In The Link Below
https://redcheetahnews.com/kiddwaya-and-ericas-love-tale-love-or-pressure/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Laycon Declared Himself A God. / All Out WAR! NBA Youngboy, Quando Rondo Vs Lil Durk, Pooh Shiesty & Fredo Bang! / Us-based Nigerian Man Calls Out His Bank In America After His Account Were Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.