Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Court Bars Oluwo From Installing Salinsile As Otun Oba Of Iwoland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Court Bars Oluwo From Installing Salinsile As Otun Oba Of Iwoland (170 Views)

Popular Prophet Wisdom Falade Set To Shake Otun Ekiti With 3 Days Crusade / Royal Rumble In Otun-ekiti, As Battle For Oore Of Throne Rages / Oluwo Of Iwoland Allegedly Beats Up Ogbagbaa King During A Peace Meeting. (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Bars Oluwo From Installing Salinsile As Otun Oba Of Iwoland by CityMirror: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
An Osun State High Court sitting in Iwo has barred Paramount Ruler of Iwoland, HIM Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, from Installing Hon. Razaq Salinsile as Otun Oba of Iwoland.

In the interim injunction, the plaintiff, Otunba Sikiru Atanda, alleged Oluwo of duplicating his title as he described the attempt to install Razaq Salinsile as Otun Oluwo null and void.

In the suit no :HIW/3/2021, Oluwo and Salinsile were 1st and 2nd respondent respectively, given an interim injunction restraining Oluwo from honouring Razaq Salinsile as Otun Oba of Iwoland.

Oluwo, in a telephone call to him through his press secretary, Alli Ibraheem, said “Oluwo has the exclusive right to install all traditional titles, including honouraries. The one of Salinsile is also my title and I’ve the exclusive right to install whoever I found worthy. But as a respecter of law and order, I will wait..

Read Datails Here: http://citymirrornews.com/news/2021/14/court-bars-oluwo-from-installing-salinsile-as-otun-oba-of-iwoland/

(1) (Reply)

See Where Whatsapp Users Are Moving To / Best Of Moses Bliss / When Queen Elizabeth II Was A Young Girl | A Remarkable Life | Real Royalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.