|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,621,923 members, 6,110,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 12:08 PM
|Vacancy- Project Analyst by Savvyspns: 2:06pm On Jan 14|
A business process consulting firm located in Lagos seeks to employ a project analyst.
• Contributing to project planning and overall strategy.
• Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects.
• Establishing key performance indicators.
• Monitoring and evaluating the overall project.
• Analyzing project data and producing insights to optimize performance.
• Identifying problems and shortfalls and proposing solutions.
• Providing operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
• Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports.
• Degree in business, administration, or a related field required..
• Strong computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Between 1-3 years of experience.
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com with Project analyst as the subject of the mail. Application deadline is January 18, 2021.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24