Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Stop "Web Design Hoodlums" For Ruining Your Ads/flood Your Service With Clients - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stop "Web Design Hoodlums" For Ruining Your Ads/flood Your Service With Clients (173 Views)

Major Problems A Web Developer Face With Clients Project With Solutions / Design Fails That Are Ruining Your Website / Top Ten Tips And Strategies To Flood Your Website With Traffic#2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop "Web Design Hoodlums" For Ruining Your Ads/flood Your Service With Clients by IkemPeter(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Strictly For Website Designers

A few weeks back, I run a Facebook Ads promoting my website designing services...

I had an Offer gooroos will call Baddass Offer

My Copy was good at least I used some stories

I used some attention-grabbing Headlines and Image

But, That Ads was a flop

Web design Hoodlums were everywhere on my ads

Commenting shits that could get someone weeping and gnashing his teeth,

It kept me wondering what was the problem

could it be that my 20,000 Naira on Ads was bombed (Yes it was)

Eh eh spare me that "You'll spend more on testing" dumb mantra

You don't have to...

I made a Big (It can't be small I changed everything) tweak on my System...

I followed a process totally different from the what has been heard of

And the Result?

No More Web design Hoodlums on my ads,

No more unserious clients,

Clients Now Beg me, to offer my service to them...

So what did I do?

First, I stopped selling the idea of "Everybody is going online today your business is losing money" Trash everyone else was doing

Then, I showed my prospects how I can really help them solve a business problem they have "Gain More Customers"

Then I Linked that Solution "Help them get more Customers" to my service.

It is simple and the results were out of the world...

I want to help you do the same

So I'll be posting the guide here to put you through the process

Are you Ready?

comment "let's go"
Re: Stop "Web Design Hoodlums" For Ruining Your Ads/flood Your Service With Clients by IkemPeter(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
The Main Reasons why Web Design Hoodlums Flood you Ads with Half Baked Offers is

Because you made them see your Ads as their Host

Imagine paying for Ads and one dumb ass will be promoting shit on it sad

Well, The Only way to bypass Facebook Ads Spamming Hoodlums (Who have probably not done any website project before and not sure if they'll ever do one before they die)

Is to Simply not let them know you're offering a web design service in the first place.

And I'll show you 3 Simple and Effective Steps to do that

Are we on the same plain?
Re: Stop "Web Design Hoodlums" For Ruining Your Ads/flood Your Service With Clients by IkemPeter(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Step No. 1: Revamp Your Message

Like I said before (Rephrased) The Reason why your Ads attracts the wrong person is because of the message.

Messages like

*We will create the best website for you*

Or any other message that Instantly says *I am a website designer hire me* Scares potential clients away.

Because they probably have had a bad experience with website designers

A website designer tells a businessman that once he has a website all his business hassle will end,
Then this businessman shovels out a huge amount of money, only for the designer to just build a basic site that nobody see

If na you, will you not shot any other person that carry website matter come ya ear?

Your Message should do one thing only "Show your potential clients how you can help them"

I do this using a Video (most time called Webinar)

This webinar...

Qualifies my potential clients to make sure that our working together would not be a horror

Show them what they stand to get (and obviously what they'll lose) for working with me.

Puts me as an Authority

Are we on the same plain?

(1) (Reply)

Best Plugins That Work Together Perfectly And Rank Blog On First Page Google / The Domain Worldnews.com.ng Is For Sale / Google My Business SEO Tips | How To Rank Your Local Business On Google Map Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.