Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together (1697 Views)

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years / Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by Insidenaijasblo: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Former Ivorian international and Chelsea legend Didier Drogba has announced his separation from his estranged wife Lalla Diakite, Insidenaija reports.

The pair married on June 12, 2011 in Monaco in the presence of selected guests, but player claims they have separated after 20 years of togetherness.

Although he did not explain reasons for their separation, the two-time Africa Player of the Year Award recipient however noted that it was a difficult decision.

He however stated that their three children will get maximum protection, adding that the privacy of the family will remain protected.

He wrote: "I am not used to discussing my private life, but due to speculation in the media today, I will confirm that unfortunately after 20 years together Lalla and I have made the difficult decision to go our separate ways. Last year.

“We remain very close and our main goal has been our children and to protect them and the privacy of the family."

From the union between Didier and Lalla - were born three children: Isaac, Iman and Kieran.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/drogba-announces-separation-from-wife-lalla-diakite-after-20-years-together/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by Neimar: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
You dn see one curvy assed milf
Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by 280Bracket: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by Mariangeles(f): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sad.
It happens to most footballers (famous sports personalities) after they retire.

A footballer like Messi who married Antonella his childhood friend is one of the few lucky ones...hopefully his marriage will last till death parts them.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by Realtord43: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
K
Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by Lyrics269: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dude has finally found a new chick
Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by Insidenaijasblo: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lyrics269:
Dude has finally found a new chick

grin grin grin
Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by joxxy01(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
So sad.. I just hope he has not gone broke like Eboue
Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by paulolee(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
too bad but I don't just know why this keeps happening after this sportsmen had retired or moved to lower clubs..
you barely hear dt and active player in a top club divorce his wife because she aould try harder to stay with him for the money and cash..
my point is that assuming drogba is still balling in chelsea, painting the league with goals and getting more weekly alerts, the wife would hardly leave even if he is caught cheating...
Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by Ifybwoy7: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
sad news
i hope the video is fake and not the reason for their divorce. except, him fvck up big time.
as a celebrity of his status he should know that no video recording or picture taking are allowed when committing adultery.
Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by chuk65276: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
You dn see one curvy assed milf
Re: Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together by Worldliness(f): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
At the end of a divorce, the woman loses more than the man in many ways. I pray she's able to permanently move on.

(1) (Reply)

Bankerpredict.com Is A Legit Football Predictions Site / Will Schevchenko finally become the world player of the year if AC Milan wins? / What Do You Think Of The Ref In The Champions League Final?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.