Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

History Of Nigeria National Football Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / History Of Nigeria National Football Team (23016 Views)

Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams / Ralf Rangnick Appointed As The New Manager Of The Austrian National Football. / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Godpikin4real(f): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
cool
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Akpuobi1: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
g

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Dejicano(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
PLS MORE OF THIS, SO GRATEFUL

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
sammysmiles:
That guy at the front by the right at the extreme end, that Im trouser na I Loose control cheesy cheesy cheesy

LMAO

Of all the things that was what your eyes caught

Lol..

We too funny for this country
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Some weyray stil dey post insane c0mments 0n this historical thread. Our hist0ry fa
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by lkillbrokehoes: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ilovezzor:
I love zzor.

Where all these kind mumu dey come out from? God forbid. to think this account just registered few minutes ago
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Kamil83(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tesilimi thunder Balogun,

teslim balogun stadium Surulere lagos
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Dollanaira: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oh
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Ilovezzor: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Where all these kind mumu dey come out from? God forbid. to think this account just registered few minutes ago

Why my love for zzor dey pain you like this!

She is a genorous lady!
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by lkillbrokehoes: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ilovezzor:

Why my love for zzor dey pain you like this!

She is a genorous lady!
you are really a disgrace to real men out there

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by sylve11: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
heroes past................

I salute you all. wink cool
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by temi1526: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kirovog662:
Good
Thieves
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Bishop7170: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
I love history, God bless the Moderators for this. Nigeria will be grate again

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by carbony4red(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kirovog662:
Good

Please take note that this user is fraudulent
@Seun
@Lalastical
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Cocolatti(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Racoon:
These were the forerunners of the Green Eagles and today's Super Eagles.So 60 Hearty post-humous cheers to these great men.

Meanwhile the golden moments of Nigeria football was Tunisia 1994, USA 1994, Atlanta (Georgia-USA)-1996, those fantastic strings of FIFA under-17 Cadets world cup wins starting from the one in China-86 and the two under-21 finals that we lost against Argentina and ....
It started in 1980 When we hosted and won the African cup of Nations for the first time.

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Exmilitant(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
Team wey never see quarter final of world cup since they start to play football shame no dey catch u as u create this topic
By 1950, young pele has lifted the world cup with his brazilian team mates and we are comfortable to read about our pioneers who were still playing street football barefooted around that time. Talk about mediocrity!
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Racoon(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Cocolatti:
It started in 1980 When we hosted and won the African cup of Nations for the first time.
Eyah! You're right dearie.Thanks for the insight.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by thatigboman: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wow. So that's where the name Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos came from. And Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri.
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Starboytwo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Damn, this is a Thread
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Cocolatti(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Exmilitant:
By 1950, young pele has lifted the world cup with his brazilian team mates and we are comfortable to read about our pioneers who were still playing street football barefooted around that time. Talk about mediocrity!
And I smell mediocrity in your comment. By the time Brazil won the world cup in 1950, football has already taken root in South America and Europe. And Brazil was already an independent Nation for 100 years. However, here in Africa and Nigeria at that time the game of football was at it's infancy. Its not mediocrity but everything has a beginning. The Brazilians too started playing barefooted.
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by skyhadi16(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
May God grant them and their families peace where ever they are. Amen.
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Mckore(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wow!

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by IgboWarlord(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
See people wey we Suppose dey celebrate..Not BBN clowns...
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by Banmeallday: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mandela27:
our heroes past

Heroes of what past?

In 1949 you were answering Nigger Area to the world.

NONSENSE
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by ayodele17893: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tesilimi thunder Balogun, teslim balogun stadium Surulere lagos
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by kevotek1000(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
impressive impression,just like how I want to impress empress and press her without stress

I don taya jare sad

Nice one
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by friendl: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
This guys are scam ,please nairaland ,mates be aware ,...

This is their contact :09047462339
Account details:
Asomucha onyebuchi ifeanyi
Please nobody should fall for their scam

Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by BeSnappy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
A nice history...
Re: History Of Nigeria National Football Team by nick50(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
No Fulani.. Only igbo and yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine / 'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' / Zaidu Sanusi Helps Porto Beat Benfica, Clinch Record Portuguese Super Cup Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.