Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

100 Volunteers Needed ASAP! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100 Volunteers Needed ASAP! (220 Views)

Reasons N-power Volunteers Should Apply For NYIF Loan / Volunteers To Be Infected With Coronavirus For £3,500 In Bid To Find Vaccine / Urgent - Volunteers Abuja Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Volunteers Needed ASAP! by alchemy007(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
What's up guys
I have developed a Money Making System that needs to be tested before it goes viral. In order to test the system, I need volunteers. I actually need as many as I can get but the minimum number is 100.
The system requires a ONE TIME INVESTMENT OF N100. The return on investment is at least N1 million should the system works as expected[/b]. You won't be losing more than the N100 that you put in if it fails and you get to keep the product that's given during the experimentation even if the exercise fails. If it works out fine, you get to keep the million and all other profits that comes in afterwards.
So, if you're interested in the offer, just send me a message on whatsapp to express your interest and I'll show you how to join in. Please, help a brother! If this system works, it's going to be a major breakthrough that will pull millions out of poverty for ever. Remember, [b]it won't cost you more than N100!
I'm expecting to hear from you real soon!
Regards,
Musa Abdurrahman
Whatsapp: 07037595859
Re: 100 Volunteers Needed ASAP! by Mide3367: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yawns
Re: 100 Volunteers Needed ASAP! by lecturerdabo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
alchemy007:
What's up guys
I have developed a Money Making System that needs to be tested before it goes viral. In order to test the system, I need volunteers. I actually need as many as I can get but the minimum number is 100.
The system requires a ONE TIME INVESTMENT OF N100. The return on investment is at least N1 million should the system works as expected[/b]. You won't be losing more than the N100 that you put in if it fails and you get to keep the product that's given during the experimentation even if the exercise fails. If it works out fine, you get to keep the million and all other profits that comes in afterwards.
So, if you're interested in the offer, just send me a message on whatsapp to express your interest and I'll show you how to join in. Please, help a brother! If this system works, it's going to be a major breakthrough that will pull millions out of poverty for ever. Remember, [b]it won't cost you more than N100!
I'm expecting to hear from you real soon!
Regards,
Musa Abdurrahman
Whatsapp: 07037595859

sent

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Almost Complete Three(3) Storey Building Hotel (see Photos) / Nneka Onyeali-ikpe Assumes Role As Fidelity Bank CEO / Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.