Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Professional Driver Urgently Needed At Victoria Island, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Driver Urgently Needed At Victoria Island, Lagos (291 Views)

Professional Driver Needed Urgently In VGC And Lekki Phase 1 / Plot 999C, Danmole Street, Off Idejo, Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos. / 5 Waitress Needed In A Club At Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Driver Urgently Needed At Victoria Island, Lagos by Prodrivers: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
DRIVER JOB DESCRIPTION

Transporting client to and from specified locations on time.

Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.

Ensuring that the vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking to avoid towing

Keeping the c vehicle clean and properly maintained by coordinating regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance

Reporting of any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage.

Other duties that may arrive

DRIVER REQUIREMENTS

3 years minimum experience in professional driving.

The candidate should be able to start immediately.

The job location is Ikoyi . Hence, the candidate should be resident in Ikoyi

Driver's License must be current with the earliest expiring date September 2021.

Must have the ability to read and write English language.
Good knowledge of Lagos routes

Must provide two guarantors subjected to verification

Working Days

Monday to Friday 5:50am to7pm
Saturdays 9am to 4pm

Salary - #60k

Interested candidate can send whatsapp message to 08171547080 or call the same line
Re: Professional Driver Urgently Needed At Victoria Island, Lagos by BroOptimist(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Prodrivers:
DRIVER JOB DESCRIPTION

Transporting client to and from specified locations on time.

Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.

Ensuring that the vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking to avoid towing

Keeping the c vehicle clean and properly maintained by coordinating regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance

Reporting of any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage.

Other duties that may arrive

DRIVER REQUIREMENTS

3 years minimum experience in professional driving.

The candidate should be able to start immediately.

The job location is Ikoyi . Hence, the candidate should be resident in Ikoyi

Driver's License must be current with the earliest expiring date September 2021.

Must have the ability to read and write English language.
Good knowledge of Lagos routes

Must provide two guarantors subjected to verification

Working Days

Monday to Friday 5:50am to7pm
Saturdays 9am to 4pm

Salary - #60k

Interested candidate can send whatsapp message to 08171547080 or call the same line

I'm interested, but I don't know if I may be considered based on the requirements listed above.

I am driver of little experience. My driver license is new.

I can read and write English language very well.

And, I live at Victoria Island, Lagos.

I will be glad if I am considered.
Re: Professional Driver Urgently Needed At Victoria Island, Lagos by Prodrivers: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2021
Chat me
BroOptimist:

I'm interested, but I don't know if I may be considered based on the requirements listed above.

I am driver of little experience. My driver license is new.

I can read and write English language very well.

And, I live at Victoria Island, Lagos.

I will be glad if I am considered.
Re: Professional Driver Urgently Needed At Victoria Island, Lagos by BroOptimist(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2021
Prodrivers:
Chat me
OK brother. Please, can I get your whattsapp contact?
Re: Professional Driver Urgently Needed At Victoria Island, Lagos by Prodrivers: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2021
Check the post
BroOptimist:

OK brother. Please, can I get your whattsapp contact?
Re: Professional Driver Urgently Needed At Victoria Island, Lagos by BroOptimist(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2021
Prodrivers:
Check the post

Thank you boss

(1) (Reply)

House Keepers Urgent Job Vacancy / Urgent Vacancies For Yaba,surulere,mushin Dwellers / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.