Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel (61441 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Tjiaz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is lovely to hear. Thumbs up wish all of them the very best in their endeavors.
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by danono: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Imagine if Biden has asked Buhari to present four names for his government in USA. It would have been:
1, Baba Nuru kyari
2, Aisha Daura
3, Mariam Muhammadu Daura
Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Biden should leave skull miners alone oh! Fetish people !!!
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Nchenches: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
freemanq:
Our govt should wake up and make use of the talented human resources God has bless us with and make use of them now. Americans are now enjoying what we halt to be enjoying. We really need people with fresh ideas to pilot this country,

Foreign countries now profit from brilliant Nigerians as more and more educated Nigerians flee from Nigeria to foreign countries.

Fulani from Chad and Niger Republics move into Nigeria to take the places of fleeing Nigerians.

Yoruba Moslem MURIC people who look toward Sokoto Caliphate celebrate this trend of fleeing Nigerians and influx of foreigners to Nigeria.

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Nchenches: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
longetivity:
OMOLUABI TO THE WORLD, shame on Trump and his ipob miscreant followers

Another MURIC Jihadist sense man by half in overdrive.
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Kimjongun: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
Nigerians are mad people, let me explain

when someone makes it outside Nigeria, they start tracing the persons ancestral origin.

the funny thing is that these people they hail don't care, just like African Americans hates Africa,

one thing makes my heart bleed, seeing the ratio of good brains in this country to stupid people is appalling.

we don't need more educated illiterate, we need critical thinkers in our society

Don't take everything seriously, don't spoil the fun

1 Like

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Champneys: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Masha Allah!
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by factoryreset2: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by mrkings84(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nigerians are taking over the white house...
Thumbs BBN.....
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Charisma1260: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Come and be train in these interior decoration skills
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Pavillon: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Imstrong2:
Thanks uncle bidemi grin grin
unku kini cheesy cheesy cheesy

I scrolled past the comment comment before my brain could analysed what you were pulling there.

what of her partner
Aunty Kafayat
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
You are absolutely mad how dear you say Nigerians are mad people, werey
Queenlovely:
Nigerians are mad people, let me explain

when someone makes it outside Nigeria, they start tracing the persons ancestral origin.

the funny thing is that these people they hail don't care, just like African Americans hates Africa,

one thing makes my heart bleed, seeing the ratio of good brains in this country to stupid people is appalling.

we don't need more educated illiterate, we need critical thinkers in our society

1 Like

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
lekki1444:
alot of religous people seem to share your sentiments.well we shall see what happens in 4 days time although there is supposed to be an armed resistance rally in america on the 17th after which i suspect trump may declare martial law and a sitting president cannot vacate at times of war and martial law or civil war . so trump may have one last ace up his sleeve. although i doubt it
Trump is not coming back don't mind those mumu people deceiving themselves and making a fool of themselves
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kraytur:
C=3
O=15
R=19
O=15
N=14
A=1
______

6-66

2020/666

= 3.0330

Biden’s campaign number 30330 ....
Don't be silly you jokers should go and sit down and stop deluding yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Imstrong2(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pavillon:

unku kini cheesy cheesy cheesy

I scrolled past the comment comment before my brain could analysed what you were pulling there.

what of her partner
Aunty Kafayat
lol
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Midas01:
Sorry to disappoint you but Trump will have a second term in office and Biden won't be president.

You are the one who will end up disappointing yourself.Stop drinking that kool aid and better wake up to reality and stop saying nonsense.Biden will be president in 5 days
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Victorclean1: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
This shows that this government will be a government of pure democracy . I just hope it won't be a deceit with this particular tribe of Nigeria known for hypocrisy being appointed in his administration
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by GetMeRight: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
Centcanada:
Because Joe biden is appointing some African's into his cabinet mostly Nigeria(Yoruba's) that's why the whole world thought he is the best man. But they forget that if a man wants to kill you, he will use ur households enemy's. Humans are too too draft!
[/s]

Believe whatever you want to belief, who cares. You're spewing rubbish. Is that not by far better than that white supremacist?
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by maybel(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
She is definitely from Kabba- Bunu local government area of Kogi state. That is where they answer that name
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Bimpe29: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations Omoluabi!
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by guychidile: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Congrats.,keep soaring
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Kennyswag: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
saintsista:
Biden should leave skull miners alone oh! Fetish people !!!
cursed drug dealers from the landlocked pit of erosion talking
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Johnkwolesanni:
You are absolutely mad how dear you say Nigerians are mad people, werey

When Trump became President of the United states of America was it Nigerians that traced his ancestral origin to Germany miss Queenlovely? grin
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by tyinfinity: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
yoruba amaka
Re: Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel by sehin79(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations naija to the world..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) / Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.