Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Please Pass This Video Around Till It Gets To Uli People Anambra State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Pass This Video Around Till It Gets To Uli People Anambra State (619 Views)

FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B / NCAA Extends Ban On International Flights Till October / A Review Of Lagos Transportation System From The Colonial Days Till Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pass This Video Around Till It Gets To Uli People Anambra State by Value2Ethics: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Please pass this video around till it gets to Uli people Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIWY9-q48f8

Re: Please Pass This Video Around Till It Gets To Uli People Anambra State by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2021
The problem with the video is that he didn’t make any mention of the country that they are nor any phone number.

This’s what I’ve been telling people on Nairaland to be careful with their I wan travel out mentality.

1 Like

Re: Please Pass This Video Around Till It Gets To Uli People Anambra State by Mike213: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2021
euromilion:
The problem with the video is that he didn’t make any mention of the country that they are nor any phone number.

This’s what I’ve been telling people on Nairaland to be careful with their I wan travel out mentality.

What did he say please
Re: Please Pass This Video Around Till It Gets To Uli People Anambra State by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mike213:

What did he say please

They’re in deportation cell but they need money for their overstayed fines and tickets home .

1 Like

Re: Please Pass This Video Around Till It Gets To Uli People Anambra State by manneger2: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
He didn't mention the country but it might be Dubai because is Dubai that still do those shit

(1) (Reply)

My Passport And My Documents With Different Age / How Can I Locate This Hotel In Lagos State Asap? / Major Reasons Why Youths Are Leaving Nigeria, Future Consequence 2 Nigeria -vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.