Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos (1852 Views)

HOW TO GET A TITLE (DVD Video Tutorial + Ebook and Audiobook) / Nice Books For Programmers And Intending Programmers. / New Free I.t Book: Ccie Routing And Switching Exam Certification Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by medoski(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2011
To be a good programmer all you need is a very curious mind, that is patient and able to follow through on problems; just like practicing math or martial arts where you discover something new that you are supposed to master and then you go around practicing for quite some time until you are good at it. What you need is interest, time and the right environment. Once you know a programming language very well adding another is just a matter of a week or two to learn the fine points of the syntax and how to navigate the libraries. Skills acquired from a particular language can help you in learning the next language.

To  request for  a  free copy of your IT career guide and  counseling, send  me  a mail at ahmedu2020@gmail.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by segsalerty(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
Thumbs up ! This is nice Hommie , smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by stjoe1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Medoski, thumbs up, for the nice tip, abeg I need java malterials, includinding videos.
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by designfemi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Thanks man
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by anthay2010: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2011
here is my email anthay2006@gmail.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by Wolad(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2011
Please i need d materials, adepojuadewole@yahoo.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by 9janinja(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2011
Nice 1 bro pls i need the materials as well heres my email address tunde752002@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by Ayodeleomo: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2011
Pls,help me my email is ayodeleomog@yahoo.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by Jeovy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
abeg I need java malterials, including videos.

jeovy@datasolutions.com.ng
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by jlad2003(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
Abeg help ma life oo, Engrsaheed@gmail.com, saheedeng@yahoo.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by Megozuks: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2011
megozuks@yahoo.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by cardoso111(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2011
cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
My Big Bro This my email bondaluko@yahoo.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by jlad2003(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
saheedeng@yahoo.com, i Wuld love 2 have it !
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by sammytop1: 5:10am On May 04, 2011
i will like to have a copy too bro kantope97@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by Olamilec(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2011
Thanks i need the java materials with video this is my email olamilec@gmail.com.
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by ufumes(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2011
a good way to start programing is by downloading series of programing ebooks freely from http://scholars.ufumes.com/OnlineResources/FreeEbooks.html
hope this helps
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by Zhedoga: 12:55pm On May 05, 2011
pls ii need the materials. send it thru c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com
Thanx
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by c6: 5:58am On May 12, 2011
pls, it'll, be, helpful, ma, email, is, prosperotemuyiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by pawn89(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2011
nice, am interested everything relating to php,
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by Google63(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
medoski:
To be a good programmer all you need is a very curious mind, that is patient and able to follow through on problems; just like practicing math or martial arts where you discover something new that you are supposed to master and then you go around practicing for quite some time until you are good at it. What you need is interest, time and the right environment. Once you know a programming language very well adding another is just a matter of a week or two to learn the fine points of the syntax and how to navigate the libraries. Skills acquired from a particular language can help you in learning the next language.

To  request for  a  free copy of your IT career guide and  counseling, send  me  a mail at ahmedu2020@gmail.com
my email address is damilaretoyese@yahoo.com
Re: Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos by uchebike(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2013
Dis is my email doggeduche@yahoo.com tnks man.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network / Does Your Hotel Amangement Currently Have These Features? Lets Talk Business / Microsoft Forefront Client Security Antivirus Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.