Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Share Files To Large Group Of (public/internet) People - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Share Files To Large Group Of (public/internet) People (174 Views)

NIPR President, Malam Sirajo, Bags Pillar Of Public Relations Award by NSUK / How To Join Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations, NIPR / Msc Physiotherapy Or Master Of Public Health (MPH) Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Files To Large Group Of (public/internet) People by Arbind: 12:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Hello NL,

I think we don’t need to be dropping email addresses disturbing people who want to share books and materials with us, there is Mailhouse for that!

I have always seen people on here and on other social media pages go through hell and stress just because they want to share books and materials with other people via email.

They sweat over copying people’s email addresses one by one, and had to stop mid-way because too many people dropping their email addresses beyond what they can cope with.

With Mailhouse, senders only have to send once, and does not need to be copying OTHER PEOPLE’S email addresses one by one, any person that is interested in what the sender has sent just have to follow the link shared and they will get it in their mailbox.

This is a link to gRE material shared: Official GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume 1 : https://mailhouse.com.ng/copy?ccid=DVYPM61NFKD

Enjoy and thank me later, unless it is not about credit alert, DM

(1) (Reply)

I Write ,i Analyze And I Talk ( Let Me Be Ur Organization Plug) / Frustrating Is Eating Me Up / Best Motivational Study Quotes Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.