Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Antidote Lyrics Nao Ft. Adekunle Gold - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Antidote Lyrics Nao Ft. Adekunle Gold (693 Views)

Antidote Lyrics Nao Ft. Adekunle Gold / Nao Ft. Adekunle Gold – Antidote Mp3 Download / FREE DOWNLOAD MP3:- Simi Ft Adekunle Gold_take Me Back.mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antidote Lyrics Nao Ft. Adekunle Gold by Indelibledaniel(m): 3:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Antidote Lyrics Nao ft. Adekunle Gold
[img]https://1.bp..com/-7aFgAUcvuN0/YAD7-rw1qOI/AAAAAAAADAI/VZdy8n63jKMMg0eRK-oKTKPXeJjY1gLNACLcBGAsYHQ/w320-h180/Antidote%2BLyrics%2BNao%2Bft.%2BAdekunle%2BGold.jpg[/img]

Antidote Lyrics Nao ft. Adekunle Gold
She's got that good-good vibes
Beauty that I can't describe
Golden like the sun or skies (Sun in the skies)
Her shea butter skin don't crack
Brown sugar, she a chocolate snack
Fire gyal, she don't take no flack
You take the sun with you when you leave the room
It's incredible, I put you on a pedestal
I mean all your magical (achala ugo nwanyioma)
You are special
You came in my life is a miracle
I'm in love you already know (Know)

[Chorus: Adekunle Gold & NAO, NAO]
'Cause you're my
You're my antidote-dote
Dote-dote-dote-dote
You're my antidote-dote (Dote-dote-dote, dote-dote-dote)
'Cause you're my
You're my antidote-dote
Dote-dote-dote-dote
You're my antidote-dote (Dote-dote-dote, dote-dote-dote)
'Cause I'm in love but you already know-know

CLICK HERE TO GET FULL LYRICS

(1) (Reply)

Common Grabs No. 1 For The First Time / Top 6 Hiphop Classics / What 3 Songs Are Ur Illest Gangster Rap Song Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.