Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape (42979 Views)

Man Cuts Off Teenager's Hand For Resisting Rape In Uganda (Photo) / Gunmen Shoot Lady Dead In Benue (Graphic Photo) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by IamHonourable1: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
If you're staying in PH ,you should find a means to be armed.
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Temptee101(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
bestman09:
[s]Is 2021 competing with 2020 for negative news? shocked[/s]

Stale!!!!
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Johnnyrio: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
See the police officer face self

Mmmsshheewww
Hahahaha hahaha. Guy easy nah
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by EdmundDantes(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
bluefilm:
Na wa o.

She shouldn't have resisted them na.

She should have endured the COZAlizing then after every every, she'll drink krest and everything will be fine.

Really? Krest dey cure STD or trauma?
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Lomprico2: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
I thought they have crapped this police report bullshìt for gunshot victims.
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by bluefilm: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
EdmundDantes:

Really? Krest dey cure STD or trauma?

Dey dia na.
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by deflover(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
biggy00000:
When would we stop this idea of "police report before treatment"?

there is a law against it but the stupid doctors will still ask
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by kalu61(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Oizee:
u say? we are so use to death that we now even type RIP before it happens. God please we need a seriously sanitised society.
lol

Poverty HQ, how do you expect people to be sane in this country
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by tyup(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see those robbers dying before the end of this month. I see them being lynched on the road by an angry mob. This I have seen.

Always remember to take ur pills daily
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Kinematics: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Simplyleo:
They are ipob miscreants.

This is why I support Gov Nyesom Wike's determination to wipe out any elements of ipob lunatics from Rivers state.

Ipob miscreants are all illiterates and criminals.

You have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Rawhumper(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Keep quiet!!! Everything that happens is
Ipob...if you dont have something reasonable to say....you go to sleep.

quote author=Simplyleo post=98073761]They are ipob miscreants.

This is why I support Gov Nyesom Wike's determination to wipe out any elements of ipob lunatics from Rivers state.

Ipob miscreants are all illiterates and criminals. [/quote]
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Rawhumper(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Afonja what is it again?

You dont want to see beyound the horizon to know your real enemies that have enslaved you for centuries.

quote author=haffaze777 post=98079469]Don't loud itgrin[/quote]
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Rawhumper(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
A big amen i say to you dear and i pray you stay safe and women become more wary of places they visit...

BKsoul:
God will punish every rapist
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by ignis: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
She's not a coward
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
A big amen i say to you dear and i pray you stay safe and women become more wary of places they visit...

Amen oooh.... Na people wey dey go out nah.... I don't go out on date or visit guys.
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by EdmundDantes(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
bluefilm:

Dey dia na.

grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by IgboWarlord(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Simplyleo:

Even though i agree with you that IPOB are hoodlums,miscreants and criminals,that axis in PH is a hotbed for cultists and other nuisance constituting elements of the society..I no sure sey IPOB get hand for this one..
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Sunsets: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
In a university where informed brains should be in abundance that's where some dated brains are still asking for police report before treating a gunshot victim.
DamnnNiggarr:

https://punchng.com/robbers-shoot-rivers-female-victim-for-resisting-rape/?amp=1
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Rawhumper(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
You sure about that? I dont really believe you...at least there must be one or two somewhere nah...anyways to be safe never trust anyone even the guy that knacks you (if any) can become a monster one day especially with this lust and quest for wealth.

BKsoul:
Amen oooh.... Na people wey dey go out nah.... I don't go out on date or visit guys.
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by victoriaomonigh(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
biggy00000:

yes
NOW
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by wink2015(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Robber still want SEX on top of robbery after stealing money.

What a troubling society we are living in.
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
You sure about that? I dont really believe you...at least there must be one or two somewhere nah...anyways to be safe never trust anyone even the guy that knacks you (if any) can become a monster one day especially with this lust and quest for wealth.

Please i am a child of God... I don't knack, never been knacked..

Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Rawhumper(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good if in truth you are a child of God and born of the Holy Spirit.....

I have met many girls that claimed to be virgins but were all lies...had to confirm(only very few were saying the truth)....

So a claiming to be a virgin is not trending..nontheless, i dont discourage you to express yourself.

Anyways just becareful out there...thats all.

quote author=BKsoul post=98085337][/quote]
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Bofoy4(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
RIVERS OF BLOOD
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Olisehinnocent: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Simplyleo:

Chai, IPOB don suffer o. Fulani herdsmen are busy killing your people and an asshole like you is pointing ipob who are never your problem.
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by ogbonti: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Karmaisme:

Robbery and Kidnaping should attract death penalty.

firing squad like Naija use yo do in the 1980’s

when people witness that chilling execution they will think twice before they rob - that helped reduced armed robbery in the 1980’s
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Karmaisme(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogbonti:

firing squad like Naija use yo do in the 1980’s

when people witness that chilling execution they will think twice before they rob - that helped reduced armed robbery in the 1980’s

True talk.
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Decentdave(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
biggy00000:
I wonder o.
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by dodoisk(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
biggy00000:
help me tell them
Re: Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Simplyleo:

You keep constituting nuisance on this forum all the time ? Are you this daft or you're just being mischievous ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State / Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) / Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.