Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

'tears Of Regret' After Killing His Brother He Found A Short Note Written By Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'tears Of Regret' After Killing His Brother He Found A Short Note Written By Him (1114 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / 'tears Of Regret' After Killing His Brother He Found A Short Note Written By Him / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'tears Of Regret' After Killing His Brother He Found A Short Note Written By Him by Wisdompays: 4:30am On Jan 15, 2021
I think you may hear this, Your brother when he was alive he told me , he always have sleepless night because he doesn’t want those out there to lay finger on you, he told me he will keep fighting the darkness to put light by your side, he told me he will exchange his wealth to keep you alive, he told me you are the reason he has so much strength running in his blood and veins, he told me he will put his life on the line to see you safe, he told me you are his oxygen and anyone that tries to disconnect it will go through him first, he told me you are the only thing that keeps him living.
Now, it hurts my head so much I find you here faking tears, Don’t you hear me?, it hurts me so much you killed your brother, it hurts me so much that you can kill without a second thought, it hurts so much you killed a friend just because of money, tell me! Did you become the richest the moment you take away his breath? it pains so much after knowing you are responsible for his death he still told me to protect you when his breathe was about to speed off. You shed your brother’s blood for how much? Tell me! You have him killed because he’s more successful than you. You killed him because he’s the only predator out there that stood for the prey. You killed him knowing he’s the only mountain the enemies are afraid of. You killed him because people are flocking towards him. You lost your sight, for how much? Don’t you hear me? You lost your mind for how much? You killed him because you are a beast. You killed him not knowing that those blood suckers came to him first to kill you but he stood for you and chase them far away.
Now they come to you smiling and you didn’t hesitate to shed his blood, for how much? The Bible says in (Luke 6:38) and whatever measure you measure out, the same shall be measure unto you.
And for those people that deceived you will surely come back for their money and kill you, don’t you know? They are glad now because you allowed selfish gain to destroy yourself, they are glad now because they have taken away your inspiration, they are glad now because you are now alone crying in darkness with no picture of your brother anymore, they are glad now because they are coming for you without much headache.
It hurts my head so much seeing people out there staining their hands for exchange of money. It hurts my head so much writing this message to you. It hurts so much your mind is made of kill. It hurts so much that the streets out there are filled with so much innocents’ blood. It hurts so much that young kings and queens are covered in the graveyard. It hurts so much that the ocean in my eyes can’t dry and sometimes I wonder, why? It hurts my head so much that vultures are now leaders. It hurts me so much my bed is soaking with my tears. It hurts so much that the beast and the wolves are walking in human form, it hurts so much that money is the new world order, It hurts so much that life is no more the biggest treasure. It hurts so much that hatred is now a connection. No matter how I write, no matter how I shout, the wonderful people out there will still close their ears and mouth. Please, and please watch the video and subscribe to my YouTube channel here =https://youtu.be/J4vQUoOLIPohere, and don’t forget to watch the video in other to have a better understanding of what it’s all about.
It hurts so much, it hurts so much. Think about it.
Re: 'tears Of Regret' After Killing His Brother He Found A Short Note Written By Him by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Online Seller Raped To Death While Going For A Delivery / New Ndlea Officers Owed Over 5 Months Salary, See How They Survive / Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.