Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders (11078 Views)

You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo / Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders by classicfrank4u(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2021
post=98078352:

Gbam!
God bless you brotherly.

Who is your brother?
We're just "we"
Re: Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders by JoeEeL(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2021
post=98073487:

And your thieves you support day and night couldn't build it for 16 YEARS?
Shamelessness at it's peak!

The real definition of shamelessness. undecided

That's why you reason similarly to a Northern hilly malu-u.

First off, only a fool will reason along with someone who only sees in black and white. I don't support APC, so I must have supported PDP? What a critter logic!

Second, why conveniently leave out other indices of human development during PDP's reign like inflation rate, standard of living, cost of living, Excess Crude Account level, Debt level, GDP growth rate, GNP, Terrorism index and Foreign Exchange Reserves?

You must think you're talking to a similar fool. You're not doing your APC pysophancy and defence job properly. You are not even convincing. What a ragamuffin.

See your brain. No wonder it is like that of Buhari...

Re: Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders by Dancos: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Long live General Buhari. Buhari for 3rd term. The people voted for change and you answered their call. Why are nigerians complaining. They are just jealous of your great achievements. Now covid 19 has met your administration, see how lucky we are in your hands. Thank you for your selfless service to the people. Next time the people hear CHANGE. Nobody will tell them to check up the meaning in the dictionary. Allah be praised.
Re: Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2021
STOP ALL THIS INDIRECT TALK. SPEAK DIRECTLY TO POWER. YOUR BUHARI
Re: Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders by begge: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naija problem is like a space
Re: Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders by peculiar2233: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author= post=98073417][/quote]
shior
Tell ur darling daddy that he's incompetent.
He should go and rest and enjoy his loot if truly he's still alive
Re: Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
post=98073891:

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have sane thinking and reasonable people like you on this forum sir.
You and Oga Fredoooooo below have said the minds of over 15 millions Nigerians that voted for our darling Daddy.
God bless you and yours.
God bless Nigeria.

END OF THREAD.

Gbam!
God bless you brotherly.
Can you be of any favor to me?
Re: Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders by Murketeer: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the north getting tired of Buhari, but can't campaign for his removal because he's their son. I see them suffering terribly, I see them plotting to install a northerner in 2023, I see them succeeding, I see the south terribly angry with that development. This I have seen.
How can they install a northerner by themselves if they don't get the usual support from the South west

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Months After Inauguration, Obaseki Yet To Form Cabinet / 2023: Young Professionals In Diaspora Give Jonathan One-Week Ultimatum To Run / Presidential Election: PDP Youths, SE Urged To Vote For Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.