Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Create The Perfect Food Menu/timetable For Your Pet Dog. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Create The Perfect Food Menu/timetable For Your Pet Dog. (983 Views)

Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create The Perfect Food Menu/timetable For Your Pet Dog. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Create The Perfect Food Menu/timetable For Your Pet Dog. by Cabardin: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thank you for your advice. My son wants to take a puppy from a shelter, and I decided to read up on what we need to buy for him at first.
Re: Create The Perfect Food Menu/timetable For Your Pet Dog. by GabriellePeake: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congrats on this fantastic decision. We got our dog from the shelter, too, and I think it's still grateful for that. For the puppy, I suggest you buy the same food they feed the dog at the shelter, so it doesn't get an upset stomach because of the sudden change in food. Of the other supplies, get a dog bed to teach sleeping on its own place, a leash and harness set for walks, and diapers until the puppy gets used to going to the bathroom outside. You will also need bowls, puppy shampoo. Be sure to check with your veterinarian at https://chouchou to determine when your baby needs to be treated for parasites and given age-appropriate vaccinations.
Re: Create The Perfect Food Menu/timetable For Your Pet Dog. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Female Boerboel For Sale / GSD Stud needed Around Ibadan / I Need A Friendly Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.