Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture (783 Views)

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by Discovery4today: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2021
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=728
In a now deleted picture Ahmed Musa posted where his wife was kissing him, The Nigeria professional football player Ahmed Musa Recieved heavy criticism for doing so by Muslim faithfuls.

Some commented that it’s against Islam, some say it’s bad.
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=728

Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by THUNDER4real(m): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2021
pig religion
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by Discovery4today: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2021
THUNDER4real:
pig religion
Hmm, be careful with your words here
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by THUNDER4real(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Discovery4today:
Hmm, be careful with your words here
fvk u and ur pig Mohammed...

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by ogashman(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2021
So taking a selfie with ur wife and posting online is now a crime to you guys......

Na wa o......person wife. A wife he married with his hard earned money fa....

And you lots want to dictate to him how he ought to live with her

It is so obvious that most of the comments were borne out of jealousy.... Since most of the commenters' spouses can't even play romantic with them let alone kissing them
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by Discovery4today: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2021
THUNDER4real:
Who are you?
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by yanabasee1(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Be guided by the Holy Qur'an and you shall live long....
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by lathrowinger: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2021
The way this thing is going eehh.
Religion and ethnicity will ruin Nigeria...
Mind you, if u are a Muslim and you are using mobile phones, boarding planes or jet, driving luxurious cars. I think it's a sin... Since prophet don't that. But when u marry 7 to 10 or more... I think it right Since he did the same.
Plz, I wants to learn. Help a brother a with answ²er. No insult please.

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by THUNDER4real(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2021
yanabasee1:
Be guided by the Holy Qur'an and you shall live long....
Terrorist religion. Qur`an is not holy, It is a history book describing life of one Mohammed fvkin an under age girl and promising fake virgins when you die.

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by paulolee(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2021
you guys should take it easy because its not that a kiss and she's his wife.. this thier religion is just being taken too personally..
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by Tijjaniusman(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
i dont blame you this clearly shows how unGodly you are no muslim will ever call jesus names bcus our beloved prophet belived in him....... so now mr hide behind handly and say nonsense you better start going to church mayb you can learn a thing or two about ur own religion
THUNDER4real:
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by THUNDER4real(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tijjaniusman:
i dont blame you this clearly shows how unGodly you are no muslim will ever call jesus names bcus our beloved prophet belived in him....... so now mr hide behind handly and say nonsense you better start going to church mayb you can learn a thing or two about ur own religion
Your beloved prophet believed in Jesus because he is the saviour, quite interesting, the saviour did not believe in your Mohammed because your prophet is a terrorist, rapists and a paedophile. imagine how peaceful the world will be without Muslims.

Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by Tijjaniusman(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2021
THUNDER4real:
Your beloved prophet believed in Jesus because he is the saviour, quite interesting, the saviour did not believe in your Mohammed because your prophet is a terrorist, rapists and a paedophile. imagine how peaceful the world will be without Muslims.
eh yaaaa sorry like i said you need to go back to church and learn more about your religion God knows i wont engage an UN GODLY, uneducated probably unemployed street usher like you so please ride down ur lane.......
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by THUNDER4real(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2021
Tijjaniusman:
eh yaaaa sorry like i said you need to go back to church and learn more about your religion God knows i wont engage an UN GODLY, uneducated probably unemployed street usher like you so please ride down ur lane.......
How can your myopic brain believe that virgins are waiting for you when you die..don't You reason, you better leave that nonsense religion. So Muslims die to go and Fvk. worst religion meant for olodos like u, reasoning from the anuS. Pussy and fvk kill u and other bigot followers.
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by Tijjaniusman(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
THUNDER4real:
How can your myopic brain believe that virgins are waiting for you when you die..don't You reason, you better leave that nonsense religion. So Muslims die to go and Fvk. worst religion meant for olodos like u, reasoning from the anuS. Pussy and fvk kill u and other bigot followers.
hahahahaah eee pain you aswer i no even insult you see how you don lose guard by the way my religion means peace and it teaches me not to insult other ppls religion regardless, like i said enjoy ur illiteracy iknow ur not a Godly person ur a disgrace to christ congrts you have clearly proven it your not worth the argument talk less of a debate ........ a little heads up for try googling world most influential ppl..... and thank me later for educating you a bit.... ******streeet usher******
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by THUNDER4real(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tijjaniusman:
hahahahaah eee pain you aswer i no even insult you see how you don lose guard by the way my religion means peace and it teaches me not to insult other ppls religion regardless, like i said enjoy ur illiteracy iknow ur not a Godly person ur a disgrace to christ congrts you have clearly proven it your not worth the argument talk less of a debate ........ a little heads up for try googling world most influential ppl..... and thank me later for educating you a bit.... ******streeet usher******
your religion is religion of pieces not peace..Religion of terrorist including you. most of you guys need brain check. Your Quaran is full of cow shit.spit on all of you.Worst religion ever worshipping pig Mohammed.
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by Tijjaniusman(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
THUNDER4real:
your religion is religion of pieces not peace..Religion of terrorist including you. most of you guys need brain check. Your Quaran is full of cow shit.spit on all of you.Worst religion ever worshipping pig Mohammed.
see how bitter you are from the inside, out angry with some who is not even fighting you rather teaching you things i will keep on telling you this your are a disgrace to christ you need to go back to your lords ways for you are a sinner
Re: It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture by THUNDER4real(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tijjaniusman:
see how bitter you are from the inside, out angry with some who is not even fighting you rather teaching you things i will keep on telling you this your are a disgrace to christ you need to go back to your lords ways for you are a sinner
Eeeyah e pain u...paedophile worshippers

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Ranks Third Highest Goalscorers In Football History As Romario / Throwback Pictures Of Desire Oparanozie Super Falcon's Striker Before And Now / Leicester City Fans Chanting KELECHI Iheanacho’s In A Praise Song: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.