Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG (13276 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Seyi8750: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Pls remove the word SARS COV 2. before we start shouting end SARS again
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by womenareapes: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2021
there yansh has started opening! undecided
we know this covid 19 stuff is fake in Nigeria,
no pictures of people in quarantine centre nothing

2 Likes

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by faithfull18(f): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see covid 19 being defeated. But our leaders have refused to let it die in peace so that they can continue to cash out. I see another lockdown looming. I see schools, churches and markets being shut down. This I have seen.
Moniker apt.

1 Like

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by maiquel: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
yanabasee1:

There's no such thing as Covid-19....

The entire symptoms of Coronavirus is all related to Malaria.....

They don't want you testing for malaria no more but to be testing for Covid-19.... How silly.

They're now attributing all deaths in the hospital to be caused by Coronavirus.
[/s]

Stop spewing thrash.
That it has the symptoms of malaria doesn't mean it is malaria.
That you have not been affected or none of your family members have been affected does not also mean the disease is non-existent.

1 Like

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by murmee: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2021
HBB1:

You mean Malaria is killing all these full-grown Nigerian Men?!
undecided
Why don't you check the ages of those men that died. Before Coronavirus, most deaths come within the ages of 60 years and above. So attaching Covid-19 to all deaths in Nigeria does not mean that Coronavirus is thriving or surging. Without the Virus, deaths, especially in old age, will still happen because it is a natural occurrence!

1 Like

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by maiquel: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2021
TradeNOW2021:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more and start trading asap

Make your profit alone...
Put a million and get 6 billion... and flex alone.

2 Likes

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Incognito403: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2021
alizma:
No cause for alarm but the variant seems to be killing more people than the initial one.
23 people left Nigeria for the land of death through the second variant of covid19 just yesterday.
How sure are you that it's the second variant and not the first?
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
post=98075948:
Be safe out there guys.....

Coronavirus is REAL and now more deadlier.....due all the traveling and gathering over the festive season.

Keep yourself and family safe pleaseeeee!
True talk. He who has ears let them hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2021
gypsey:
True talk. He who has ears let them hear.
We hope they listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by damiloladuke: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2021
post=98076851:

We hope they listen
well.. it is up to them, if they don't listen, they die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by SirWarlock: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Giggy011:
Don't be fooled. NCDC knows that their scam is about to burst. Yes there's COVID but not as much as the inflated figure.

They know the Masses will soon agitate for verification and autopsy of the dead.

Very IRREGULAR figures
which of the masses? You think everything is EndSars grin
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2021
There are 12000 mutations, variants of corona virus, which one is he talking about? You people are not serious. cheesy
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Thescienceprof(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2021
HBB1:

You mean Malaria is killing all these full-grown Nigerian Men?!
undecided

You mean full grown Nigerian men have never been dying before the outbreak of covid? This your logic is illogical sir.

1 Like

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Eriggs: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Becareful Nigerians

1 Like

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Eriggs: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Corona is real true true o

1 Like

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by phantom24: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2021
'.There has been no increase in transmission so far...'' yet you recorded over a thousand new cases on a single day few wks ago? You guys are jokers.
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by BENARI: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by donnie(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Nigerian politicians have collected money, and sold their country. My problem is not the theiving politicians as I don't expect anything different. My problem is the so-called enlightened but idiotic public.
This thing you call conspiracy theory will bring your country to it's knees. Then they will offer you debt cancellation and grants with conditions which will include mass vaccinations.
But it is your father and your entire generation you will vaccinate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by gozzlin: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

It is not by force to be out Oga. You can lock yourself inside room for the rest of the year.

Any Lock down now will spell doom for the poor. Food stuffs and other things that rose during the first lock down is yet to come down. Another lockdown will lead to more increase in price of things.

Let those that are afraid of dying stay inside, let us continue our business

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Enugupikin: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

It is not by force to be out Oga. You can lock yourself inside room for the rest of the year.

Any Lock down now will spell doom for the poor. Food stuffs and other things that rose during the first lock down is yet to come down. Another lockdown will lead to more increase in price of things.

Absolutely said
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by BreconHills(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Ok so maybe the professionals and all those in the knowledge economy should be locked down while manual workers, transporters and market women remain open. Those who work in sunlight get a minimum of 20 000 ui of D3 everyday. Meanwhile, the executives take D3 tabs 1-5000 ui per day. Its a no brainer - lock downs for executives and professionals. There doesn't need to be an argument about this.
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by ignis: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2021
This is what happen when you talk without making research.
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by olapeju39759: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2021
:Be safe out there guys.....Coronavirus is REAL and now more deadlier.....due all the traveling and gathering over the festive season. Keep yourself and family safe pleaseeeee!We hope they listen
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by HBB1(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Thescienceprof:

You mean full grown Nigerian men have never been dying before the outbreak of covid? This your logic is illogical sir.

From Malaria?
Professor!
undecided
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by HBB1(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2021
murmee:
Why don't you check the ages of those men that died. Before Coronavirus, most deaths come within the ages of 60 years and above. So attaching Covid-19 to all deaths in Nigeria does not mean that Coronavirus is thriving or surging. Without the Virus, deaths, especially in old age, will still happen because it is a natural occurrence!

And people have been dying like this before?

You better don't deceive yourself!
Re: New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG by Thescienceprof(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2021
HBB1:

From Malaria?
Professor!
undecided

You can check online sir, which disease has killed the most number of people worldwide in the last 100 years.
Emeritus?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State / How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally / Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.