Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

"E.T." Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "E.T." Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West (838 Views)

Katy Perry Set To Perform At Super Bowl / Scape Goat (remix) D'banj Feat. Kanye West / New Young Jeezy - Put On Feat. Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"E.T." Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West by InkedNerd(f): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2011
For those of you in the US, you there's been a lot of hype about Katy Perry's "E.T." video. Did anyone catch it on MTV last night? If so, what did you think of it. I thought it was sick!!! I'm gonna download this onto my iPod grin

Here's the link to the video for those of you who haven't seen it >>> http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1660699
Re: "E.T." Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West by BABE3: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2011
The video is a lil' bit "Gaga" Weird! The song is aight, Kanye is in it, so cheesy
Re: "E.T." Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West by LoveKing(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
illuminati agenda
Re: "E.T." Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West by Basildon1(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2011
Dunno if anyone remember the duo known as T.A.T.U, they had a track - "All the things u said". The flows sound alike in some ways.
Re: "E.T." Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West by InkedNerd(f): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2011
Basildon1:

Dunno if anyone remember the duo known as T.A.T.U, they had a track - "All the things u said". The flows sound alike in some ways.

Yeah, I remember them. I used to listen to their music back when I was in junior high.

lol, I just went on t.A.t.U's Youtube page and I don't really think it has the same flow but I did notice that some other people think that the two songs sound alike smiley
Re: "E.T." Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West by Basildon1(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2011
Listen again, closely  angry  wink

I was listening to E.T this morning and I am sure if i hooked Katy to a lie detector, she wouldnt dare tell me T.A.T.U didnt play a part in this track  tongue
Re: "E.T." Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West by InkedNerd(f): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2011
Ah ah, what's with the angry face? grin

Aside from the chorus, I don't hear the similarity.

The differences outweigh the similarities.

(1) (Reply)

Rooftop Mcs Feat. Cobhams -- Eromplaini / Nigeria's Rihanna Ego - Alcohol / *******PREMIERE: Duncan Mighty ft. Shaggy – Wine it *******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.