Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! (786 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by andrewnwa: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2011
ROCHAS SPONSORS THUGS AGAIN!!!!

Rochas is a man known far and wide around the nation; this is due largely to his political pursuits since 1999 which has being unfruitful due to his incapacity.

Rochas has aspired for different political positions from 1999 till date. The information below gives a concise explanation of his `wide goose chase':

In 1999, he contested for gubernatorial position under the platform of the PDP where he lost to the then Governor Achike Udenwa. Rochas Okorocha later contested for "President" in 2003 on the platform of All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP). He later withdrew from the Presidential race and abandoned all the people who followed him into his then party ANPP, Ever since then, ANPP has remained comatose and its members more puzzled than ever.

Just yesterday, on the arrival of Ex-president of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo and his entourage involving the well supported governor of Imo state Dr Ikedi Ohakim to the Dan Anyiam Stadium for the final campaign showdown. It was noted that the Dan Anyiam stadium had been sported by the governor as his campaign ground for his re-election. Rochas Okorocha known for "sweet talking" people immediately shifted his venue which was supposed to be at his Conference Centre at Okigwe road to the proposed venue sported by the Imo State Governor for his campaign.

Due to this fact, Rochas Okorocha saw that he wasn't able to challenge an incumbent governor after accusing the governor of not allowing them to stage their campaign either in the Dan Anyiam Stadium or at the Township School Field, opposite the Stadium, even while Ohakim's campaign grand finale was taking place at the same venue same time decided to sponsor his APGA members carrying his Okorocha's posters to barricaded the road, and stone the incumbent governor with his entourage, pouring inventive on the governor, while others threw stones on the governor's convoy and pelted pure on them.

An aide of Okorocha who spoke on condition of anonymity disclosed that they decided to block the Government House entrance road to register their protest of the fact that Owelle Rochas Okorocha most become governor come 16 of April.

Meanwhile, Dr Ikedi Ohakim known for his simplicity and exemplary leadership called on the people of the state and especially members of the People's Democratic Party [PDP] to remain calm despite what he described as provocations.
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by Bawss1(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2011
I see that the untiring yes men of Ohakim are still at work.
andrewnwa:

Just yesterday, on the arrival of Ex-president of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo and his entourage involving the well supported governor of Imo state Dr Ikedi Ohakim to the Dan Anyiam Stadium for the final campaign showdown.

Meanwhile, Dr Ikedi Ohakim known for his simplicity and exemplary leadership called on the people of the state and especially members of the People's Democratic Party [PDP] to remain calm despite what he described as provocations.

I find the bolded exceedingly humorous considering the fact that are far from being true.  grin
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by friedrice1: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2011
" Owelle Rochas Okorocha, had earlfier fixed his grand finale rally at the Grasshoppers International Handball Stadium Owerri yesterday but the state Governor Ohakim suddenly rescheduled his own rally at the same venue on the same day.

Owelle later shifted the venue of his rally to the Township Primary School along Wethedral road, a short distance to the Dan Anyim Stadium but the state government announced that the new venue acquired by Okorocha would be used as parking lot for the PDP visitors, attending the PDP rally".

Ohakim is a clown.
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by mbatuku1: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2011
If opinion polls and the negative reactions Ohakim has been receiving in the last one year are anything to go by, it seems it's the end of the road for him.
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by kasiem(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
It baffles me when people sell their integrity to foster mediocrity. I am not astonished to see this guff, cos ohakim once accused bishop obinna of hiring thugs 4 him. Poster just take ursef as a curse to ur generation
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by TochukwuC: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
If opinion polls and the negative reactions Ohakim has been receiving in the last one year are anything to go by, it seems it's the end of the road for him.

What opinion polls nonsense are you talking about, who are they to conduct the rubbish. i know its the opposition parties that are doing all that so as as to bring fear to Ohakim. Every reasonable man knows that polls conducted before the D-day has nothing to do with the eventual winner. Please tell them to stop wasting there time. Because Ohakim coming back as our Governor is already a done deal.
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by andrewnwa: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
It baffles me when people sell their integrity to foster mediocrity. I am not astonished to see this guff, cos ohakim once accused bishop obinna of hiring thugs 4 him. Poster just take ursef as a curse to your generation

@kasiem, well, its obvious that ure a nincompoop,, but i'll give u one of the curses i hav administered to your colleague AEROSAPIEN, THE CURSE IS CALLED "AFOSE", its a yoruba curse, it shall visit u and ur household,
YOUR COLLEAGUE BY NOW SHOULD BE ABLE TELL UR OF HIS CONTINUOUS EXPERIENCE.!
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by kasiem(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2011
andrewnwa:

@kasiem, well, its obvious that ure a nincompoop,, but i'll give u one of the curses i hav administered to your colleague AEROSAPIEN, THE CURSE IS CALLED "AFOSE", its a yoruba curse, it shall visit u and your household,
YOUR COLLEAGUE BY NOW SHOULD BE ABLE TELL your OF HIS CONTINUOUS EXPERIENCE.!

andrewnwa:

@kasiem, well, its obvious that ure a nincompoop,, but i'll give u one of the curses i hav administered to your colleague AEROSAPIEN, THE CURSE IS CALLED "AFOSE", its a yoruba curse, it shall visit u and your household,
YOUR COLLEAGUE BY NOW SHOULD BE ABLE TELL your OF HIS CONTINUOUS EXPERIENCE.!

little im-becile, it'll amount to total ignominy 4 me to come here and start making noise with an animal who have sold his integrity 4 a little wave of soft naira. Dumbo, if u are banking on rigging, know that the youths are ready 4 revolution and Rochas can not even dissuade. If u like lets meet at owerri, and take into cognizance that if ohakim gets 20% of the votes, know that he stole it.
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by onyengbu: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2011
@poster,
if ohakim should know the kind of bad job u ve done for him on nairaland, he will not only collect back his money but also possible ask his men to whack u.
Lol.
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by nn5ive: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2011
@poster,
if ohakim should know the kind of bad job u ve done for him on nairaland, he will not only collect back his money but also possible ask his men to whack u.
Lol.
@Onye Ngbu grin grin grin grin the guy is marketing a rotten product and making a joke of himself in the process grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by enyojo(f): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2011
[b]IGBO KWENU!!
IGBO KWEZIONU!!!

WHY CAN'T ALL IGBOS TEAM UP TO MAKE ROCHAS GOVERNOR JUST FOR A SINGLE TERM
THEN FIELD HIM FOR PRESIDENT IN 2015.

THIS FORMIDABLE MAN HAS CLOUT, HAS GUTTSSS AND THE COMPASSIONATE HEART TO TRANSFORM TINY BUT POORLY GOVERNED IMO AND EVEN NIGERIA AS A WHOLE. LOOK AROUND NIGERIA, YOU WILL SEE HIS PERSONAL IMPACTS ALL AROUND US.

IN 2003 THIS MAN ALMOST DEFEATED BUHARI BEFORE THE THEN SULTAN INSTRUCTED EVERYONE TO STEP DOWN FOR BUHARI. THE HAUSA CALCULATION MADE HIM WITHDREW HIS (THE) LONGEST CAR IN NIGERIA TO LEAVE THE VENUE OF THE ANPP PRIMARIES. I WATCHED IT FROM A TO Z.

HE LEFT ANPP AND JOINED PDP AND JUST 4 YRS LATER (2007) HE ALMOST WON YAR'ADUA DESPITE THE OBJ GANG-UP. HE CAME SECOND TO YAR'ADUA AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE VICE PRESIDENT PERFORMING MORE THAN TOOTHLESS GEJ. I WATCHED THE PRIMARIES TILL DAY-BREAK

THIS MAN WHO I DONT KNOW FROM ADAM WILL BE A MAN TO BEAT IF HE CAN JUST BE GIVEN 4 YEARS IN IMO GOVT HOUSE. HIS RECORDS WILL BE HIS UNIQUE SELLING POINTS.

BUT IGBOS ARE SO UNCONCERNED REGARDING WHAT CONCERNS THEM AS A PEOPLE. EACH PERSON TO HIS OWN TENT[/b].
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by enyojo(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2011
I'M A STAUNCH SUPPORTER OF THE BB TICKET IN 2011.

IN 2015 BY GOD'S GRACE, I WILL ONLY SUPPORT THE TICKET THAT HAS FASHOLA OR ROCHAS ON IT.

EXCEPT THE TEAM BB PERFORMS MORE THAN THE PRINCE THAT TRANSFORMED DUBAI INTO AN INTERNATIONAL ENVY.
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by henry101(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2011
^^^^^
If there's only Rochas contesting in the 2015 elections, I dnt think Nigerians would vote for him.
For now, He's a very good replacement for Ohahim.
Re: Rochas Sponsors Thugs Again! by cold(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2011
Anyone canvassing for votes for Ohakim is evil & does not mean well for Imolites.'Clean & Green' my backside!Imo state deserves better than these cursed men angry

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Murdered Banker Faults Police Investigation / 7 Dead, 10 Injured, Churches Razed As Soldiers, Sect Members Clash In Borno / Chinua Achebe Battles 50 Cent Over Things Fall Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.