Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC (1449 Views)

Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / Shehu Sani remains Kaduna Central senatorial candidate, APC insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by Naturenex: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2021
2023: APC opens up on Tinubu’s chances of becoming presidential candidate
http://quicknigeria.com.ng/2021/01/14/2023-apc-opens-up-on-tinubus-chances-of-becoming-presidential-candidate/

Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by CharleyBright(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Dead On Arrival.
Tinubu can not, and will not be allowed to be President.
Believe it or not, that's the truth... And it is beginning to dawn on him.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by leokid866: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2021
CharleyBright:
Dead On Arrival.
oshey blind prophet of truth.....don't focus on your life, he there speculating the life of others

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by Hongkog(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Every baga in APC wants to become President, bunch of greedy politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by CharleyBright(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2021
leokid866:

oshey blind prophet of truth.....don't focus on your life, he there speculating the life of others

You too .... Oshey ( whatever that means), so you be kingmaker?Dont focus on your miserable life...Continue to determine and decide who should be President of Nigeria on the pages of Nairaland.
Continue to decieve yourself with Tinubu Presidency.
I laugh in Swahilli.

Save this post and call me out on this if Tinubu becomes President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by adekolaelect(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
CharleyBright:
Dead On Arrival.
predicting negative future for somebody as if you are the king maker, you said more than this to Buhari yet he became president though he brings calamities but stop bragging who becomes president is not base on emotional or media wailing .your view add nothing to what will happen 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by Bendeco2020: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
adekolaelect:
predicting negative future for somebody as if you are the king maker, you said more than this to Buhari yet he became president though he brings calamities but stop bragging who becomes president is not base on emotional or media wailing .your view add nothing to what will happen 2023.
Oga is Buhari same person as Tinubu.... Buhari become the president because his region has the number... Do southwest have the number to make tinubu president alone if northerners refuse to support him?
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by Herdsmen: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tinubu is an overstatement

No Yoruba human will smell that Presidency..
Nigerians can’t and won’t enthrone tribalism and hatred ..
Not possible

Yoruba people are tribalistic ... their hatred for other Nigerians is top notch unparalleled

Even Fulani are learners..

Which other Nigeria tribe is singing Yoruba President apart from the Yoruba people..

Observe this..

No other tribe..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by Herdsmen: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bendeco2020:

Oga is Buhari same person as Tinubu.... Buhari become the president because his region has the number... Do southwest have the number to make tinubu president alone if northerners refuse to support him?

In fact he North ... no state supports Yoruba propaganda of presidency .. even the Muslims Yoruba people are counting on

Visit mosques up north and hear first hand

No Lagos media and their funny propaganda..

Which tribe in Nigeria is supporting Yoruba president ?

Edo ..Hausa Fulani.. Niger deltA ..minorities up north..

No be say noise...

Na only Yoruba go make Yoruba President... forget all those Yoruba Muslims online claiming northerners ...
e go shock Yoruba

Already their governors don Dey mention regionalism.. Na to tell you even their power brokers know what’s coming..

Regionalism na code word for Yoruba opposition..
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by nuelyoyo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gosh!! You really write like a herdsman.
Herdsmen:

In fact he North ... no state supports Yoruba propaganda of presidency .. even the Muslims Yoruba people are counting on

Visit mosques up north and hear first hand

No Lagos media and their funny propaganda..

Which tribe in Nigeria is supporting Yoruba president ?

Edo ..Hausa Fulani.. Niger deltA ..minorities up north..

No be say noise...

Na only Yoruba go make Yoruba President... forget all those Yoruba Muslims online claiming northerners ...
e go shock Yoruba

Already their governors don Dey mention regionalism.. Na to tell you even their power brokers know what’s coming..

Regionalism na code word for Yoruba opposition..
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by Herdsmen: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
nuelyoyo:
Gosh!! You really write like a herdsman.

Another Yorubatic full...
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by nuelyoyo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Herdsmen:

Another Yorubatic full...
cheesy So anyone that says something you don't like is Yoruba.

Point of correction, it's fool not full.
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by IamWonderful: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Akanbi is just a phenomenon that makes the south easterners to lament and wail, at the mention of jagaban every igbos must bicker, this Slayer of the south east political is a god among politicians, the king in the south east, the Eze guruguru 1 Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by leokid866: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
CharleyBright:

You too .... Oshey ( whatever that means), so you be kingmaker?Dont focus on your miserable life...Continue to determine and decide who should be President of Nigeria on the pages of Nairaland.
Continue to decieve yourself with Tinubu Presidency.
I laugh in Swahilli.

Save this post and call me out on this if Tinubu becomes President of Nigeria.
Im no king maker, but one thing I do have is my PVC and best believe I will use it to vote him in should he contest........laugh now, you'll cry later.
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by CharleyBright(m): 1:58am On Jan 16, 2021
leokid866:

Im no king maker, but one thing I do have is my PVC and best believe I will use it to vote him in should he contest........laugh now, you'll cry later.

Lolz.,
I am glad you said "should he contest".
But I tell you... he wont be allowed to contest.
Tinubu just wasted his resources and energies making Buhari President twice.
And ironically, Tinubu will be incapable of making himself President.
If he likes let him bring out 10 Bullion vans, those he brought into power will ensure his bullion vans doesnt move anywhere.
So save your PVC to vote someone else, definitely not Tinubu.

By the way, does PVC counts anymore? Am just asking.
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by leokid866: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
CharleyBright:

Lolz.,
I am glad you said "should he contest".
But I tell you... he wont be allowed to contest.
Tinubu just wasted his resources and energies making Buhari President twice.
And ironically, Tinubu will be incapable of making himself President.
If he likes let him bring out 10 Bullion vans, those he brought into power will ensure his bullion vans doesnt move anywhere.
So save your PVC to vote someone else, definitely not Tinubu.

By the way, does PVC counts anymore? Am just asking.
let's wait till then.....like I said laugh now.....cry later.....
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by Indispensable85(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bendeco2020:

Nobody can be president with just the votes of his region alone. Don't forget that Buhari failed three times even though he got substantial votes from his region. He only became president as a result of the alliance he had with tinubu who helped him to get majority votes from the south west.
Re: Tinubu’s Chances Of Becoming Presidential Candidate – APC by adekolaelect(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bendeco2020:

but you failed to realised northerners were being voting for Buhari since 2003 but won when he has support from south west in 2014. We all know northerners have votes strength in Nigeria but if the northerners agree to give power to south !! Which geo political zone in south can compete with south west? .

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Extradition Sponsors Clash Over UK Protests / Fear, Tension As JUSUN, NARD, ASUP, Others Shut Down / Today News Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.