Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Jumia WOMEN Fashion (getaffordable) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jumia WOMEN Fashion (getaffordable) (196 Views)

Latest women fashion wears / The Best Of African Women Fashion Styles / Women Fashion Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia WOMEN Fashion (getaffordable) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Get your favorite dress, bags, and accessories for that wedding, or event. Take the step, and click the link, and get cheap and affordable wears.

VISIT MY *NEW* FACEBOOK PAGE https://m.facebook.com/Getaffordable101

Starting from 800 Naira

Note: I market Jumia products, so when you click my page link, you get to see my post I listed, and when you click that too, it takes you to Jumia and, if you place an order I get a commission.

(1) (Reply)

Trends Fashion / Size 12 - 13years, Male Shirt With A Jean Trouser / Size L, Male Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.