Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

An Event You Dont Want To Miss This Season! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / An Event You Dont Want To Miss This Season! (764 Views)

Things To Consider When Choosing An Event Venue / 2015 Wedding Promo, You Dont Want To Miss Out On. / I Dont Want To Celebrate My Birthday But They Are Forcing Me To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Event You Dont Want To Miss This Season! by RedHazel: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2011
So you want to plan a show/concert/exhibition that everyone will be talking about?

Or you want to plan a wedding/Birthday party for family and friends?

The first question is where do you start?

Why not submit a request today on Red Hazel Event Service Directory

http://www.red-hazel.com/request.php

How does it work?

1. You simply submit a request/multiple requests giving details of your event and what services you need such as :

• Caterer
• Event planner
• Makeup artist
• Drinks and cocktails
• Deserts/small chops etc

2. All registered members on Red Hazel get an email telling them about your request

3. They contact you either view email or a phone call depending on what contact details you provide

4. You decide which of them you want to meet up with/ask all the necessary questions

5. You get plans in motion!

Yes it’s that simple.

Why not submit a request today and make the vendors come to you!

http://www.red-hazel.com/request.php

(1) (Reply)

Black And White Crystlar Limo Strech For Hire. / Mike Adenuga Accepts To Be The Chairman Of The Day On Peter Okoye's Wedding / Calabar Festival 2013 Calender Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.