Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Best Place To Buy Land In 2021 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Place To Buy Land In 2021 (188 Views)

Buy Here At Sangotedo The Best Place To Invest Now For Residential Plots @ Ajah / THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! / Buy Land With Excision At The Summit Homes, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki. N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Buy Land In 2021 by DANBELPIL: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Zone, Lekki Seaport, Lekki international airport. It's no longer news that Ibeju Lekki will house all of the aforementioned making it the fastest growing neighborhood in Sub-Saharan Africa.

However, clients are faced with several conundrums when choosing land to buy in this area.

- Is the refinery not an environmental hazard to surrounding houses?
- Is the refinery not too far from the city center?
- If I buy land in Ibeju Lekki, will friends and family in Lagos be willing to drive for long distances to visit?
- Don't I need to wait for development to get to the host Community before I can start building on my land?
- Aren't these cheap land without Government excision a big risk?

These are but a few questions clients ask before deciding to buy land in Ibeju-Lekki.

What if I told you that there exists a property that addresses every single question? A perfect Estate.
- Environmental Safety: Check
- Close proximity to Lekki Free zone and Lagos City centre: Check
- Affordable: Check
- Developed community: Check
- Government excised title: Check

Sounds too good to be true right? Read on.

Windspring Estate is the PERFECT estate for investors. Why?
- Windspring is located in a developed and thriving community with tarred roads.
- Windspring Estate is located strategically along proposed roads which will connect Lekki Free zone directly to Lekki-Epe expressway.
- Windspring Estate is just 45 minutes from Ajah making it not just close to the new developments going on in Lagos around Lekki Free Trade zone, but also close to Lagos City centre. For comparison, most estates that are located around Dangote Refinery could take up to 2 hours to reach. So if distance is a deal breaker for you, Windspring Estate is your answer.
- Windspring Estate is located at a safe distance from Dangote Refinery, making it free from any potential environmental hazard that could result from the oil refining process.
- Windspring Estate is located on a government excised land with a Gazette title so you will never have to worry about losing your land to any Government body.
- With just N500,000 you can secure a plot of land in this estate and pay in installments.

Now you understand why we call it the "Perfect Estate" right?

Contact Danbel Properties and Investments Limited Now to Secure your plot.
Or email us at
agbontaen@danbelinvestmentltd.com

(1) (Reply)

Rubyfield Ibeju-lekki / Luxury 1 Bedroom Studio Apartment With Great Features In Ikate,lekki, Lagos / Hottest Sale At Irette Owerri IMO State, 2bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.