Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It (55644 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Kechi Okwuchi Shares New Pictures / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Champneys: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Alhamdullilah!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Naijaarchive(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
damiloIaduke:
Young woman give your life to Christ and stop all this.
No once cares about your body transformation anymore.
You're being alive is God's grace

Lol... So was it devil that saved her life during the crash? Ọdẹ... because I want to give my life to Christ i shouldn't be healthy abi?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by jahlove4jah: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
southniyikaye:
Fighter
I love her positive energy... Keep fighting queen
her positive vibes is contagious.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
damiloIaduke:
Can you please keep quiet?
Who told you it's no one's business? She's an inspiration to many, myself inclusive. And yes, her transformation sure looks good on her.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly broke frustrated illitrate

Is this even supposed to be news.

I cant comment on thread like this.

I hate nonsense

Are you normal?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
mrmachine:

But be sincere , can you marry her?
I no dey find wife sir
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nmezor(f): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nice one Kechi dear
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by StepTwo: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
southniyikaye:
I no dey find wife sir

See navigation
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by 1daboi: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly broke frustrated illitrate

Is this even supposed to be news.

I cant comment on thread like this.

I hate nonsense
how old are you child? angry
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by HappyPagan: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cumtroller:
Attention seeking behaviour. When she was adding weight did she notify the general public?

Aunty park well abeg.

Hope you find love some day. Nothing wrong with acknowledging growth.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by slowice(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
This lady is a whole lot of inspiration and a huge reason for us all to be grateful and find happiness in life... Super strong and bold girl. God bless her richly

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by AFONJACOW(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is she married I will like to Suck her burned boobies and while my tin socket in her VG
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Ifybwoy7: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
WiszyFraud:
.. This woman should just stay off social media ni angry
why, because of you? or because people would say crazy things about her? who gives a fvck what the world thinks

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
So, God does everything for a reason. What was the flimsy excuse for scarring an innocent child and making her feel less than her peers? I'm sure at the beginning stage of her survival she prayed for a sure death rather than constant humiliation from her appearance. It's a good thing man made situations like hers none of a worry because she would've committed suicide long ago.

Congratulations on her weight loss. One can never go wrong from entering the four walls of a gym. Whether you lose weight or not, your body will thank you for the effort. Everyday tasks will feel less arduous and people around will sense you do something centered around physical improvement.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Wartsnigeria: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cumtroller:
Attention seeking behaviour. When she was adding weight did she notify the general public?

Aunty park well abeg.

Honestly I don't know why they do it.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
damiloIaduke:
your comment is a disgrace to God's grace.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
TMSMedia:
Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It (Photos)

Kechi Okwuchi has shared her weight loss transformation with her followers and she explained how she made progress, IgbereTV reports.

The America's Got Talent alum said she began actively working on her weight in February 2019, less than 2 years ago.

She explained that she had the "worst eating habits" and she was worried about going on a weight loss journey because she didn't want to give up junk.

But she says she later discovered she didn't have to give up junk, but only has to reduce the portions she ate.

The Sosoliso plane crash survivor said she has now lost 35 pounds just by eating less and she shared before and now photos with her followers.

She wrote on her Instagram handle:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKDuMIALPvV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Can't they do plastic surgery for this fine gal. Abi plastic surgery is useless in this case.

Just wondering.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Me thinking if she’s still a virgin and would love to see what her nipples look like
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
mrkings84:

If I say make thunder fire u now for this data way I waste now, u show me a single Boko Haram way them kill

grin

Smh
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by bluefilm: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Not interested at all.

Slawomir, you can have her all to yourself.

Shebi you talk say you like slim girls die?

Oya na, she don slim down for you.

Enjoy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by HabibGwen230(f): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cumtroller:

Aunty park well abeg.
Gidi ara re -1 ni,set awon sadist
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Olarewaju89: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Isokoson1:
Fine girl

undecided

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by amuwo1980: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
If u seen this girl as a teen , she had heavenly looks , she still looks good anyway

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by HabibGwen230(f): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
your comment is a disgrace to God's grace.
Lol
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by georgeakins: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
It shall not be well with the management of Sosoliso Airlines and those at aviation ministry,whose negligence led to the crash. They didn't allow this girl to enjoy her youth.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Glawrie: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
WiszyFraud:
.. This woman should just stay off social media ni angry
Why
Isn't she human like you?
Or because she has scars?

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by badman007(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Keep fighting Kachi.
You inspire a lot of us
Thank you for your energy x
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Adeboyeobj: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cumtroller:

Aunty park well abeg.

Oga calm down naw, let her seek attention in peace, she's trying to make herself happy
She went through a lot and I'm sure she's still going through certain things she can't share publicly.
I love her positive energy

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by BOONDOCKS: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cumtroller:

Aunty park well abeg.

Why u de vex naa? LOL
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
damiloIaduke:
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party / Sammyhat Pamilerin Weds (Dejo Tunfulu's Daughter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.