Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Birthday Party - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Birthday Party (391 Views)

BIRTHDAY PARTY (Sex Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Party by Aheeshah(f): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2021
There's always three sides to every rape story; her story, his story and the true story. The true story is mostly not found out but sometimes, we'd be lucky to have a witness and sometimes, there are other stories before the real story.

HER STORY(in the hospital bed)

I have never been to a party before because all my life at home my mom has always made sure I never did. It's my first year in the school and the kind of friends I made would always talk about partying making it seem like I'm missing something. I decided to go out with them on a Friday to a friend's birthday party, not my friend though, Rebecca's friend. "Allison you still up for Fred's birthday party yeah? " Rebecca asked that day for a confirmation cause she knew I change my mind on going out everytime. "yeah" I answered cause this time I was so sure I wanted to give it a trial.
It was 8:40pm when we got the party, an all night party I guess. Rebecca, Florence, mark, Tyson and I went together in Tyson's car. Rebecca is Mark's girlfriend so as Florence to Tyson, I was the single one. I didn't have a problem with that though, I was just scared I'll be left alone when the party gets serious. We got to meet Fred, Rebecca introduced us and left us together that was better cause I wouldn't be lonely. While everyone was dancing and doing all of their stuff, Fred and I sat in a corner talking and drinking, oh God! I am light headed but I kept drinking cause I was really enjoying the conversation and drinking thing until I got drunk and lost my stamina, Fred on the other hand was drunk too I think but not as I was so he helped me to a room in the place. Rebecca and the rest were still out there doing their thing, it was just me and Fred. Got to the room and layed there burying my head inside the pillow cause that was how I felt comfortable, Fred left immediately he laid me down though. After a while the door opened and before I could look up to see who that was, the light was put off. "Fred? " I called out and he answered, I asked why he put off the light cause I couldn't really see in the dark, I guess everyone can't right? I kept talking and wasn't getting replies when I felt Fred's hands on my body with the little strength I had I pushed his hands off and asked him to put on the light cause I wasn't comfortable anymore but he still didn't say anything so I tried to get up and put it on my self. Immediately I tried getting on my feet, he pushed me back to the bed and was on top of me holding my hands down, being drunk at that moment made it so hard to fight back but I still tried my best to push him away. And that was the last thing I remember, me fighting with Fred in a dark room and now I woke up in the hospital with a bandange on my head and I can't walk.

(mark, Tyson, Florence, Rebecca, magret and the detective gathered in a room being questioned)

HIS STORY(Fred)
My birthday was the first day I got to meet Allison, Rebecca has told me alot about her and wanted to hook us up and my birthday was the best opportunity we thought of. On that Friday, my birthday she came with her friends mark, Florence, Tyson and Allison yes, Rebecca introduced me to Allison and gave us some space to be together while she and the rest went to have fun. Allison and I sat in a corner drinking and talking, I didn't know she was light headed or would I say, she never really took alcohol, I don't know which but she lost balance after taking much, she was drunk and dizzy, I tried keeping her around with me while we still talked cause I was hoping her drunk state would make her tell me deep things about her self. I know that wasn't really right but I just wanted to know her that much cause yeah, I was beginning to like her for a relationship already. Well, she wasn't really talking, just there trynna fall asleep so I took her to a room in the place, laid her down so she could get some rest till her friends would be ready to go home or whatever. I went out to meet my friends cause yeah, I'm the celebrant and should be around but I didn't stay much with them when I had a call and had to go outside cause it was an important personal issue. I Wasn't so comfortable out there when I moved to another room in the place. I was still in the other room on the call when I heard noise, shouting and when I came out, I met mark carrying Allison and every other person were gathered, shouting and crying. Allison was bleeding, I just thought she fell on something cause I just couldn't understand why she'll have an injury while sleeping. I stopped one of them to ask and was told they met her on the floor in the room lying half dead. Seems she hit her head or something. And I don't understand why anyone would accuse me of raping Allison, I'd never do such a thing, everything I said is everything I know. I swear on my mother's grave, I didn't do it.

MARK

I was just at the party, I had a little problem that made me depressed, I just sat in my corner with my beer unaware of everything going on, I know nothing about the incidence

REBECCA

We got to Fred's party and after introducing Fred and Allison, I left them alone cause I wanted them to have a good talk and get to know each other. Tyson, Florence and I were together with the others playing games, dancing, just partying though. I didn't really pay attention to what was going on around cause I was having much fun plus everyone was matured enough to take care of them selves except of cause Allison who was new to staying out late but with Fred I thought she was safe never knew he was a rapist. She was with Fred all through the night and with no one else, I am sure of that. I believe Fred did it. He said he took her to the room plus he was the only one that knew she was drunk and she confirmed it was him cause she called out his name and he answered right? naaa Fred is the rapist, it's obvious and I don't know why we are having this conversation when he should be in jail right now

MAGRET

I am not really friends with any of this people, I just do see them in school and the normal "hi" Is what we do, a friend to Fred who is also my friend invited me to the birthday and that was why I was there. I was with my friend doing the games and stuff when I needed to pee and went to the restroom, on my way there I saw Fred taking Allison into a room, she seem drunk, I really didn't care I just walked pass them and into the rest room to do my business. I was done and while heading back I saw mark trynna enter the room Fred took Allison into. I've always had a crush on mark, so I just stayed and admired him before he went in. He didn't see me though. I passed through the door and heard Allison call out Fred's name and mark answered to it. I didn't know why he did, I was very sure that was his voice or maybe Fred was in there too. I just moved along cause it wasn't really any of my business, they were all friends. And that was everything I saw and heard until we all heard Rebbecca shouting and everyone ran there to see Allison laying on the floor with blood from her head and mark carried her to the hospital. I really don't know who would have hurt her, she is a good girl and doesn't deserve this but oh well.

REBECCA

Mark wasn't with us while we were playing games and all that. He just sat in his own corner drinking his beer, for a moment I looked and he wasn't there I guessed he went to the restroom. Magret said he went to the room Allison was, I think he just went to check up on her or something. Y'all know mark is my boyfriend and Allison is my best friend so yeah, that'd be just it.

FLORENCE

While everything was going on in the party, mark just sat there with his beer. Thinking about it now, when I traced what mark was concentrated looking at, it was Fred and Allison or should I say particularly Allison. I just thought he was looking out for her but thinking about it now, I think there was something more cause how he looked at her, there should be. when I checked later on, mark wasn't in his seat, Allison and Fred wasn't there either, I saw Fred outside on the phone. What if Fred didn't do it? What if it was mark? Cause I've always noticed mark look at Allison like he wants her everytime, sometimes I hit him when he looks at her like that at home. I don't know what could have happened but what if?

TYSON

Seriously, I was having so much fun I didn't give a Bleep about any other thing going on at the party except for when the noise came that Allison has been raped and injured.
Fred and mark has been my friends for a really long time now, thinking about it I know what they both can do and cannot do but non has had history of rape but I know mark always like to get what he wants no matter what. Saying this because, mark has always wanted Allison. Allison is my friend too, I'll say exactly what I know.
Mark has really been obsessed with Allison and didn't know how to tell her cause he was scared of rejection, she doesn't even look his way. He was ready to go out of his way just to be around her. Oh Bleep! I might get dumped for this but oh well, truth is mark doesn't really love Rebecca, he made me talk to Florence to link them up so he could come around anytime, he wanted that's because Rebecca and Allison are roommates so he could see her always. He was that obsessed with her, I really didn't see nothing but if magret says she saw him entering the room and it's an argument between Fred and mark? Then mark did it. With what I know, mark did it, I can't cover up shit like this. I'm sorry man, come out clean, Allison deserves better.

ALLISON

I don't know what else to say to be honest, I am very sure I called out Fred's name and he answered. I didn't know anyone's voice in my head besides I was drunk. I'm fucking tired of all this shit. Why me though? Why?

FRED

I'm sorry this has to happen on my birthday but I swear I didn't do it. I like her very much yes, but I wouldn't do something like that. I hope she gets better soon.

REBECCA

I still believe Fred did this, I don't understand what Tyson is saying but I know mark loves me and wouldn't do shit like that. He just happened to be around at that time, this is clearly a coincidence. Fred was drunk right? Maybe he did it cause he was drunk. What Issue would he have that his friends even one of us wouldn't know about? My baby didn't do it. Mark right? Even Allison knows it isn't him. Fred did it, arrest him and let's all go home.

TYSON
naaa, with the way mark has always been obsessed with Allison, if he wasn't the rapist, he'd properly be out looking for the rapist or would have killed Fred right now for hurting Allison. I'm sorry man, but speak up.

THE TRUE STORY(mark)
Yeah Tyson, Allison doesn't deserve this. I'm sorry Rebecca, I did it. I've always been so in love with her and no matter how I tried she has never noticed me. Everything Tyson said is true. I didn't really love Rebecca, it was all just to get close to Allison, I thought it'd help me get her but it actually made things worse cause after being with her friend she's never gonna look at me again. Rejection would kill me more so I just stayed close. I stayed as Rebecca's boyfriend thinking of what next to do when Rebecca talked about hooking Allison up with Fred. Bleep no! I was so mad that it got me uninterested in many things, I got depressed thinking of what next to do. I was gonna make sure it doesn't work out. Thing is, if I didn't have her, I don't want anyone else to. I guess I was just too selfish.
On that Friday, the birthday I thought Allison would change her mind and not go cause she always does, she didn't even agree to come to mine so it got me jealous that she was going to Fred's. We got to the party and Rebecca introduced them and left them to talk, we all did. I was more mad and jealous, while they play their games and all, I just sat in a corner with my beer and observed them. How Allison and Fred got along, the laugh and all, she seem happy and it killed me cause I wasn't the one making her this happy. I watched how she got drunk and Fred took her in, I was scared they were gonna get down so I moved closer, didn't want them to notice me so I just stayed a bit away from them till I saw Fred come out just immediately, I was kinda relieved nothing went down and I also had the urge to go in and lay with her, I really couldn't control how much I wanted her. I went in, meanwhile Fred was out on the phone. Immediately I went in I switched off the light and she called our Fred's name and I answered, she believed it was Fred though. She was drunk and didn't have the energy to go put the lights on, I know how much she hates the dark, I touched her and she took my hands off, tried to get up to put the lights on I guess, I pushed her back down and was on top of her holding her hands down. At that moment all I wanted was to feel her more, she struggled and hit her head on the bed so hard and passed out on the floor , I stood up immediately and put the lights on. She was there on the floor with her gown already up showing everything, I wanted to go out but was still so drawn to her. So I did it, I had sex with her, yeah, raped her even in that state, I guess I'm a monster. I found out she was a virgin actually and then I went out to join the others, after a while of being worried, I told Rebecca to go check up on her so we could go home soon, Rebecca did. I knew she was gonna come out screaming soon and that was what exactly happened, she came out screaming and everyone's attention was drawn and we all went in to see the mess I did and all fingers was pointing at Fred cause everyone saw them together. I thought I had escaped from it all, but yeah, she doesn't deserve it. That was what actually happened *Crying * I'm sorry
*marks gets arrested*

*next scene * Allison in the hospital with her friends telling her mark did it

*next scene * Allison alone in the hospital trying to walk with her stick, falls down and hit her head hard and dies*

*next scene * Rebecca in the police station telling mark that she died and mark leans to the wall and screams "I'm sorry"

*next scene* all friends of Allison on black on her funeral, background sad goodbye song playing*

THE END.

(1) (Reply)

A Day Late. / When Peace Finds A Home / Dear Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.