Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Unsolicited Mails From Proshareng.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unsolicited Mails From Proshareng.com (2491 Views)

E-mails From Scammers! / Should Banks Charge Customers For Unsolicited SMS Alerts? / Re-direct Your Mails/Parcels From UK To Nigeria (Get a UK virtual address) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unsolicited Mails From Proshareng.com by gonzales38: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2007
Hi,
Did you at anytime subscribe to
Moneywise.com and mails seems to have stopped coming-in from Moneywise.com?

Have you lately been receiving unsolicited mails from a web-site of which your login credentials (username and password) used in Moneywise.com have been unduly lifted and used without your consent or permission?

If your answers to the above questions are YES, kindly forward your complaints to
wole180964@yahoo.co.uk

for neccessary action to be taken
Re: Unsolicited Mails From Proshareng.com by emma7dike: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2007
i have seen this e-mail address in a copy of moneywise paper and in a reply by Ayo Arowolo (wole180964@yahoo.co.uk) to my mail to him.

Ayo, if this is you, i don't know what to say
we expect more from a member of daysatr Church. proshareng.com is doing a good work and continues to impact lives (just as moneywise) and you of all people shoudl be supporting it moreso, it is a creation of yr ex partner who you formed the moneywise company with and our pastor presnted to the church.

Whatever lead to this is disappointing but this is wrongas far as i am concerned and not true. it appears similar to what you said about financial standard and ticn and fadayomi. I will not stop receiving information that helps me because you are angry people left you just as i will use other new ones that do not charge us but provide information which we all need.

this is not good or nice at all.
Re: Unsolicited Mails From Proshareng.com by easimoni(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2007
Can someone explain in plain english what this is all about? This is a public forum, no need to get too personal. If there is something fishy going on in proshare, let us know.
Re: Unsolicited Mails From Proshareng.com by gonzales38: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2007
emma7dike:

i have seen this e-mail address in a copy of moneywise paper and in a reply by Ayo Arowolo (wole180964@yahoo.co.uk) to my mail to him.

Ayo, if this is you, i don't know what to say
we expect more from a member of daysatr Church. proshareng.com is doing a good work and continues to impact lives (just as moneywise) and you of all people shoudl be supporting it moreso, it is a creation of yr ex partner who you formed the moneywise company with and our pastor presnted to the church.

Whatever lead to this is disappointing but this is wrongas far as i am concerned and not true. it appears similar to what you said about financial standard and ticn and fadayomi. I will not stop receiving information that helps me because you are angry people left you just as i will use other new ones that do not charge us but provide information which we all need.

this is not good or nice at all. 

@emma7dike
emma I believe this forum is not to settle scores whatsoever rather it is to build a community where the ethics of good business and professionalism is pratised.

I dont know what you have against Ayo Arowolo and the sorts you posted. I think you
should get across to him to settle your scores and not to wash your 'dirty linen' in this forum.
I see everything wrong with Proshareng.com as a corporate body practically lifting my
user credentials of Moneywise.com without my consent.
This is utter disregard for my privacy!!!!! They should at least start like Moneywise by asking me and others if we are interested in their resources and we would have sent them a mail or response signifying that I agree with their terms and conditions.

In a properly organised society, nothing stops me from sueing Proshareng.com for infringing in my privacy which was made available to Moneywise.

However nothing stops them from starting the right way now otherwise someone will also
breakaway from them and use our login credentials for only God-knows-what website.

We are addressing ethics of professional practise here not resolving personal vendatta.
No Hard feelings

easimoni:

Can someone explain in plain english what this is all about? This is a public forum, no need to get too personal. If there is something fishy going on in proshare, let us know.
@easimoni
Easi,
Personally I believe strongly that the manner of approach used by Proshareng.com in getting loyalists of Moneywise.com into their fold is highly UNETHICAL!!!!
If you have once registered for moneywise.com, you will discover that your login credentials were literarily lifted from the database of moneywise.com
Lets leave the fact that what they (Proshareng.com) sends to us is beneficial. What
I am advocating for is that their manner of recruiting subscribers to their website is
unethical and next to stealing!!!

Kindly report this infringment to this address wole180964@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

500,000naira To Start A Business / What Do You Do When Your Banker Charges You Wrongly? / How To Make Money During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.