Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos (21314 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos State Builds Oxygen Plant At IDH, Yaba / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by davidtemi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
MinerI3:
the breathing aspect nkor?
You got troubles with it?
still having trouble wit it as I speak. Want to want till 14days to know wat next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by nedekid: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
MinerI3:
so what are you clamouring for?
Schools to be closed?
Pardon my asking are you in the educational field? What precaution could be taken to prevent kids from spreading the virus in school busses all the way to classrooms? Was talking to my brother today and he said his daughter while chatting with her classmates found out about 8 had the virus and their parents were isolating.
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by MyOpinion1(f): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
MinerI3:
thank God your moniker is your opinion.
Your opinion is stupid, useléss and inconsequential.
Those markets, churches, NIMC registration ain't affecting you guys but your main focus is on schools.
God will punish you if you dare open that your useless and dirty mouth to advocate for school closure again
Nonentity
And how has the school you attended influence your way of reasoning...
If you cannot express your opinion politely on a public forum then your education is useless..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by MyOpinion1(f): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
MinerI3:
so what are you clamouring for?
Schools to be closed?
My comment is self explanatory.
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by Babaplato(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
The new COVID-19 was weaponized by the western world to affect Africans DNA. Our God will surely save us from this satanic Agenda.
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
davidtemi:
I am a medical professional, I contracted it frm work. If anyone says it's not real I usually run frm them, cos dey are d ones spreading it unknowingly, thinking not in like dat

Exactly.......

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by Lexusgs430: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
sacajawea:

With all the workload and stress, how do you still have time for Nairaland?

I no be robot nah..... grin

I don't work 24/7...... tongue
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by braveheart77: 1:48am On Jan 16, 2021
berbs:
Covid is real, yeah. But the government wanna create so much fear so that when the Vax eventually lands, people will be killing themselves to wanna get the vax which will increase the death rate significantly. Quote me to remember this when it starts happening.

Everything na conspiracy for una head. It's even sad that many of you went to school
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by braveheart77: 1:57am On Jan 16, 2021
MinerI3:
thank God your moniker is your opinion.
Your opinion is stupid, useléss and inconsequential.
Those markets, churches, NIMC registration ain't affecting you guys but your main focus is on schools.
God will punish you if you dare open that your useless and dirty mouth to advocate for school closure again
Nonentity

Are you okay?
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by Horlufemi(m): 3:30am On Jan 16, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Can you give me a link (source) to Salawa Abeni' sibling that died of Malaria?

I won't

In fact... I was lying sef grin grin grin grin

Una go suffer grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by berbs: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2021
braveheart77:

Everything na conspiracy for una head. It's even sad that many of you went to school

Those that really died out of CoVID n Nigeria with no health issues before now, are they suppose to die, no. Remember that Bill Gates himself mentioned it that billions (at least 3 billion) of people need to die as if he created them. His children were even adopted for goodness sake. Go and do your research to connect all the necessary dots.
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by Jakumo(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2021
meobizy:
I don't care. If I die, I die. Something must kill a man. My family will inherit my wealth. It's even a blessing that I have no children.

Death comes in many varieties. Personally, I pray for death aged 99, while sharing carnal knowledge with a busty young woman wearing no clothes.

If your own preference is to die aged 30, from slow, painful, agonizing suffocation inflicted by the corona virus, while languishing alone in an isolation ward hospital bed, then all that is required to accomplish that goal, is for you to go about your normal life without wearing a mask to protect yourself from infection, while deliberately seeking out large crowds of like-minded people who all imagine that the corona virus does not exist.

Don't forget to send us Facebook videos from your death bed, telling us how sorry you are to have ignored common sense, and how much difficulty you are having, simply drawing one single breath after another.
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by chiedozie198100: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Black052:
I don't believe people like you still dey

Same here
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by miniziter(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2021
greggng:

How old are u and why is it that u don't wanna 've kids? Are you children phobia ? If you are a female I will like to know more about u....I am afraid of having chikdren too....May be we share same view ...
You dey find free toto abi?
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by greggng: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
miniziter:

You dey find free toto abi?

Which one is free Toto again , is love not give and take...my guy u need to give your life to Christ ...
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by miniziter(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
greggng:

Which one is free Toto again , is love not give and take...my guy u need to give your life to Christ ...
So also you.
Re: COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos by Liposure: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2021
greggng:

How old are u and why is it that u don't wanna 've kids? Are you children phobia ? If you are a female I will like to know more about u....I am afraid of having chikdren too....May be we share same view ...
children are gifts from god. You can do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days / Yuda Hairgrowth Spray For Baldness, Hairloss And Beard Growth / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.