Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle (1343 Views)

Do you own a Corolla 2003-2008? Enter here. / My Corolla Sport Must Go Now Because It Is Really In An Optimum Status / My Corolla Sport Must Go Now Because It Is Really In An Optimum Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by promotervickky(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why a Corolla is Good if You Seek a Simple Optimum Lifestyle

Driving a Corolla in a good terrain road is obviously breathe-taking and profoundly sweet. Take the Benin to Lagos road for an example, doing 120 would not be a bad idea. If you thoroughly observe you would find out that a Corolla is rampant everywhere due to the fact that it is affordable and easy on maintainace….that being said let’s look at why it is good for a simple life.

1: It Has a Generous Outlook

For 2 years of me being in the Auto-Dealing industry I found out that the Corolla in its nature is known to give a profound style when coming down the street; this is due to the Classic design which is loved by everyone.
You would also agree with me that the Corolla has a perfect design that in its nature it is loved by everyone who would seek a simple life. One thing I love about the design is that it can join into any nature; an igbo man driving to the east would gather celebrations from the yam & oil sellers as he drives by.
Moving forward you would agree with me that Corolla users are greatly envied once they drive-by. Once you get a corolla you really don’t mind naysayers!

2: High Compatible Height

The body weight and height of a Corolla can be quite intimidating to other cars; especially when driving on a rough terrain road. The height of the corolla is quite flexible which is ideal when driving it on Bolt or Taxify. One most useful necessity you must have as a Car owner is the idea of having a car that has a good ground clearance otherwise the Nigerian road would give you the karma effect.
Un-doubtly the corolla in its nature has a good height which is ideal for our Nigerian roads; no need to worry about your underground plate when driving through rough roads.

3: Simultaneous Flexibility

Have you ever been stuck in traffic and wonder why the corolla is always seen in front? The Corolla users have news for you! If you are a corolla user, you would agree with me that it’s very easy for you to overcome strong traffic situations because of the compact size of your corolla which is key; one of the very reasons why it is being used for Uber & Taxify.
Get going amid all the traffic holdup when you are inside a Corolla. A Corolla can easily maneuver while on the highway.

4: Confident 126 hp /130-Hp at 6000rpm 1.8-liter Engines

126hp /130-hp at 6000rpm 1.8-liter four-cylinder that sends power to the front wheels is all you need to save on fuel when moving out to carry out activities.
This engine is not just flexible but would also save you more on fuel.

This would be all you would need to live a Simple Optimum Lifestyle. A 2004-2006 Corolla is Ideal to Buy to get a good start up.

Modified

Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by promotervickky(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good evening
Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by ivcraig(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
What is the major difference between 04 to 07?
Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by Gravatar: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
What kind of disjointed rubbish write up is this? Was it typed in Russian before being translated to English?

3 Likes

Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by promotervickky(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
ivcraig:
What is the major difference between 04 to 07?

No major Difference except on the 2005/2006 engine

Some of them come in with front fog lights while some don't

The 2005 got 3 Rear Seats Head rests, Carries Multi Crystal Clear Head Lamps, it also carries a Photo Chromic Odometer Lights.

The 2004 has just 2 head rest

It also has a Sport series, you can find the Label at the boot, the interior of this is very different from the normal types

1 Like

Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2021
I will never buy a vehicle with 4 plugs or i4 engine again. V6 and above. 120km and car is already screaming for help. 160km on my Lexus is smooth. Pushed my car to 200km after Ore from Lagos. I only did that for few seconds though. Corollas are for gentle drivers.

5 Likes

Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by cloud(m): 5:17am On Jan 16, 2021
It's a corolla thread bro, no-one asked you if you use a lexus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by PastorandMentor(m): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2021
No mind the guy. Him Wan show himself. Maybe him no even get motor.
cloud:
It's a corolla thread bro, no-one asked you if you use a lexus
Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by kestonic: 6:25am On Jan 16, 2021
What’s really the difference in fuel economy between the smaller sizes 04 to 08 and the 09 to 13 series.
Which is best in terms of this and lastibily
Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by 2shaw: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2021
Thats deadly on a v6,and lexus to be precise. Where you dey rush go.
TheNewAgeFarmer:
I will never buy a vehicle with 4 plugs or i4 engine again. V6 and above. 120km and car is already screaming for help. 160km on my Lexus is smooth. Pushed my car to 200km after Ore from Lagos. I only did that for few seconds though. Corollas are for gentle drivers.
Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2021
200km is deadly. I stick to 160km maximum on highways. City I do 80k or 90km. Thank you.
2shaw:
Thats deadly on a v6,and lexus to be precise. Where you dey rush go.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by promotervickky(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good afternoon Sunday Viewers
Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by promotervickky(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
wink
Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by promotervickky(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
cool
Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by Mboi2: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Gentle drivers bury the super fast drivers. Avoid too much speeding...

1 Like

Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by mejai(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mboi2:

Gentle drivers bury the super fast drivers like you.
It's like you just started driving coz you talk like children.
Na so fight go take start grin
Re: Why A Corolla Is Good If You Seek A Simple Optimum Lifestyle by Mboi2: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
mejai:

Na so fight go take start grin
Make I pity the boy modify the post

(1) (Reply)

2020 Honda Accord Sport For Sale / TOKS Honda Accord 05...1.6m / Toks 2008 Model Volvo XC90 Silver SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.