Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch (46069 Views)

Young Elon Musk Taking Delivery Of His $1m Mclaren F1 Hypercar In 1999 / The Lovely Story Of Conor Mcgregor And His Wife: Photo / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
schoolboymatt:
am i the only one who thinks the watch no make sense??.
no mind the hediot
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by aeronot(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is Connor McGregor a professional boxer? Wrong headline!
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by charlesm91(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. I can see that this man loves material things, if he doesn't change the dark forces will use his love for the world to trap him into making errors that will ruin his career. this I have seen
solomon wey talk about vanity was himself a rich man. So unless you in his position u don’t get to quote that over his spendings.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Seyzcham91(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
SocialJustice:
These are the real ballers. Almost N500m on 1 wrist.

In Nigeria, some will spend N200m and start paying bloggers to call them billionaires.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Dididrumz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
schoolboymatt:

The watch no fine.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by juman(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
I need to join boxing. grin grin
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Seyzcham91(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
confirm!
mrjaydee:

You wont understand until you are rich.

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by stupidmod2: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
SocialJustice:
These are the real ballers. Almost N500m on 1 wrist.

In Nigeria, some will spend N200m and start paying bloggers to call them billionaires.
n u think its easy to spend 200m?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Bennysam: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
schoolboymatt:
Poor man, how will it make sense to you
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by mywells: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
God's time is the best when you check it on astronomia baguette $1m watch.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yes
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by oloyedewaris(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
mrjaydee:

You wont understand until you are rich.
Is he the first to be rich
Why bill gate n dangote no buy am, baba all na vanity if he die today now another person go wear am or go sell am

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Princeofasia: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
watch of 80k for naija. same everything
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by SocialJustice: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Vikkygeee:

Poor man calling money anyhow, so 200m no reach to call bloggers abi
Jesus Christ, why am I having to deal with so many daft people here today?

Please school should resume fully so kids can go back to reading their books.

Read the entire sentence again and get the point this time. I didn't say N200m was too small to call blogger.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Princeofasia: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Is he the first to be rich
Why bill gate n dangote no buy am, baba all na vanity if he die today now another person go wear am or go sell am
hustle aburo hustle. i talked like u before till could afford a sold gold rolex daydate
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by SocialJustice: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
stupidmod2:
n u think its easy to spend 200m?
I didn't say it is easy o.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Princeofasia: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
stingy men gang now

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Munzy14(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nawa o, person wear two estate like this for hand... Smh

Levels deh.

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by custainmowole: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
When it comes to luxury, I prefer being the owner of the companies that manufacture these things and not the one wearing them.

4 Likes

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Ghostrye: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcgregor isn't a boxer

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by naijanaso: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Does the watch tell him whom to fight with and win?
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by SocialJustice: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. I can see that this man loves material things, if he doesn't change the dark forces will use his love for the world to trap him into making errors that will ruin his career. this I have seen
Poverty is vanity too, choose your vanity wisely.

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by amaks: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
He's not a boxer, he's MMA.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by guru90: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Enjoy when u are alive!!!!
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by 001spice: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hope it will tell when the world will end
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
JovialJune:

Miracood1 I want to suck ur pipe as if my life depends on it!!.
Jovialjune.. I'm not interested in u, stop stalking me.

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by KingMack(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Shut you sheety smelly mouth angry

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by noble2faith(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na wa ooo. This life no balance true true. The money wey me and my bro need to accomplish our business plan and escape poverty route no even reach 1% of the amount of that watch.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
thundafire:
wen ur money can't buy such,so just shut up.

So, he is supposed to only criticize those things he can afford, even when he is quite knowledgeable about those things he can't afford??!

What sort of obtuse mentality and reasoning is that??!

When does having a lot of money qualify a person or any one for that matter an expert in things of quality??!

Sigh... This Nairaland sha!!!
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
aeronot:
Is Connor McGregor a professional boxer? Wrong headline!

Well, I guess in the limited learning of Mr. Op, stepping into a ring to collect an ass whooping qualifies anyone to be a professional boxer!!! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) / Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.